Double H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Website
doublehmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few more I shot today of my newest son, Pierson. He is 11 days old.
All shot using natural light.
C&C welcomed.

_DSC2812.jpg

_DSC2813.jpg

_DSC2849.jpg

_DSC2854.jpg

_DSC2866.jpg

6. My oldest son wanted to arrange the blocks. He's a chip off the ol' ...
_DSC2879.jpg

Gee Double H, these are pretty good photographs. I think the blue works well, makes me think of a sky. Where did you shoot these?

Thanks Double H, I appreciate your feedback. I thought about adding some cotton to the blue, for clouds. I set-up a table on my deck, in the warm air, under a canopy.

I love them.. I am taking notes because I am not as creative like you lol. Have you seen this done before? Or it is your original idea? (with the leaf on the pee pee).

I love them.. I am taking notes because I am not as creative like you lol. Have you seen this done before? Or it is your original idea? (with the leaf on the pee pee).

I looked at a decent amount of really good stuff, taking bits and pieces, and then make it my own. I know some of it is cliché, but hey. :shrug:
The leaf idea was mine, but I wouldn't be surprised if it has been used by others before me.

Cool.. I will try something similar but I will use a different leaf so I dont copy you 100% hahaha JK Nice job.

I really like 4. While 3 is good I like being able to see his cute mushy baby face.

He's adorable.

I dare not interrupt the conversation between DoubleH and DoubleH, but as others have piped in, why not me! ;) :greenpbl:

He's just ... sooo tiny. Amazing that people can be so small. And still so very formed and shaped like he was and had to be before he was born.

Your photos are lovely. I wish I had been that much into photography when mine were so little. All I have are all artless snapshots (but I cherish those as much, of course, more so since they are ALL I have from back then). But you will like these forever! And very much so!

Gee Double H, these are pretty good photographs. I think the blue works well, makes me think of a sky. Where did you shoot these?

Thanks Double H, I appreciate your feedback. I thought about adding some cotton to the blue, for clouds. I set-up a table on my deck, in the warm air, under a canopy.

Very clever, replying to your own posts! Those are pretty good photographs, with a very sensitive treatment and execution. Subtle,and good. One day those will become treasured family heirlooms.

I did talk to you in that thread. In German. You replied in German. Well, in what the online translater told you. I had to rethink what you might have said in English to THEN understand the German ;).

Most reactions

Back