What's new

That Smile

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
493
Reaction score
4
Location
Oregon
A collage that I did of a few pictures taken of my daughter today. I'm working on getting catchlights in my portraits. Let me know if you think the collage works well. Thanks :)

smile.jpg
 
very nice photographs :D she looks a cutie :)
 
Yes, the collage does work fine. All three photos are good by themselves, she is so cute and her smile is so endearing. As a fan of collages myself, I appreciate the work you put into this one and I like this kind of putting photos of a kind together in one! Very nice.
 
cute lil kid. That first one is really sweet. Love the crescent shaped eyes. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom