What's new

The 35W Bridge Collapse: lots of photos.

Such a tragedy... well caught though. Your photos really capture alot of the tragedy, emotion and bonding that went on.
 
These photos really show the scale of the situation, the ones we saw over here on the news in the UK didnt really make you realise how big the bridge was!

Excellent shots, I'm sure your last one 16 was in one of the papers over here, I'll go find the link!

Found the link, here it is, picture 9 on here is the same shot as your 16 but. I think you'll agree that your shots show more of the scale of the event.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6927178.stm
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom