the age old question....

exactly Trish, thats the good thing about Carli LOL nothing is out of bounds in terms of conversation LOL Well almost nothing :p

man i love women, all shapes all sizes, all colors...women are great. without them we wouldnt be here!

3 cheers for yall chicks!!

hip hip HOORAY

md

well, i figure its the only way im going to get one. either that or im going to put myself up for auction at ebay...starting bid?

.99cents'

md

oi, i'll be 29 next sat. i've got all the old man symptoms, bad back, nose hairs and constant whinging. least i still have my teeth. :albino:

MDowdey said:
well, i figure its the only way im going to get one. either that or im going to put myself up for auction at ebay...starting bid?

.99cents'

md
If you look anything like your avatar put me down for £10 oh i mean $7 :wink:

i want to die in my sleep like grandpa, not screaming like the rest of the people in the car.
--

for too long i was sure i'd be my own end. now i hope to die old having lived with the Love of my life. i await eternity with her, so i dont fear death

vonnagy said:
oi, i'll be 29 next sat. i've got all the old man symptoms, bad back, nose hairs and constant whinging. least i still have my teeth. :albino:

oh they'll get ya :LOL: ... dont believe it when people tell ya, "you're as young as u feel." .. thats a load of crap .. your body changes and there's little u can do about it :lol: ... for the past week, the hubby has been whining about his hairline growing backwards :lmao: ... he's still a cutie pie :blulsh2:

we're still recovering from a 4 hour photo shoot we did yesterday ... everything hurts :guilty:

see, the young people have soo much to look forward too :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back