What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
core_17 said:
Oh come on!!!! That's a great picture!!! I dig goatee's btw. :sexywink:


Haha! That's why I hate it. My stupid-arse friend wanted to know what I'd look like with a goatee, so I photoshopped it.... I did just shave mine off though, but it was just one of those "tip-o-the-chin" goatees, because I can't grow it fully along the sides of my mouth. lol... but that pic is like two years old anyway. :p SO TAKE IT DOWN AND BE A SPORT!!!!! :grumpy:



:greenpbl:
 
AlisonPower said:
:lol: I hope you know I was just teasing...I figured it was done intentionally but that the guys would be disappointed ;)

Oh of course i knew, oh and it was very intentional :lol: I was trying to be funny right back haha

oh and sorry to disappoint you verbal :-P
 
vixenta said:
oh and sorry to disappoint you verbal :-P

Hah...just try harder next time. ;)

And fine, here's a recent of me. This was about two weeks ago... last week I lost the goatee. People said I looked French. *shudder* ( :greenpbl: that was a joke)

(it's green 'cause I made this for my ID on dA and I wanted it to blend with the page)
 
Wow...that was easy...I was about to say 'I'll take the photo down if you give us a recent photo" and here, you already provided us with one! :lol:

See....that wasn't so bad, was it? And I still dig the goatee, even if it was fake! :lol:
 
core_17 said:
Wow...that was easy...I was about to say 'I'll take the photo down if you give us a recent photo" and here, you already provided us with one! :lol:

See....that wasn't so bad, was it? And I still dig the goatee, even if it was fake! :lol:

lol, k... I dug it too, but I also learned that facial hair is bloody itchy! lol, it's funny, you can never see my hair in any of my pictures...I just noticed that. I'll post a little pic of me four years ago (with a slice of pizza shoved in my mouth) that exhibits my...interesting...hair. :mrgreen:

It's just a little shorter than this right now.
 
photo gal said:
*runs away and hides,

come out, come out where ever you are :D ...no worries this is good. I like the lighting here from the blinds.
 
photo gal said:
Ok I debated alot with myself and asked others their opinion over posting this pic taken 5 days ago, but anyway, here goes... If it is inappropriate please remove it.

*runs away and hides,

it's hot, i dig it. and any male that said they didn't lean towards the monitor after seeing this is probably lying.
 
treehuggerhikerboy said:
it's hot, i dig it. and any male that said they didn't lean towards the monitor after seeing this is probably lying.

Who would do that...not me?


*leans back and wipes screen dust from nose* :pig:
 
it's hot, i dig it. and any male that said they didn't lean towards the monitor after seeing this is probably lying.

I'm guilty as charged! :blushing:
 
treehuggerhikerboy said:
it's hot, i dig it. and any male that said they didn't lean towards the monitor after seeing this is probably lying.

Only because i'm short sighted and it's such a small picture!! :D :lmao:
 
Hertz van Rental said:
Remove it? I think most of us want it in poster size. Better by far than the tennis player with the itchy arse.
Heehee thanks. Now who is this tennis player exactly??



Moving right along......



medium.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom