What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
vixenta said:
Well seeing you all look sexsaayyy, i thought i'd ruin it all and post me :lol:


2598jpg1lb.jpg

Clean your mirror! :lol: :-P (not using the other sticky-toungy-outy-smilie anymore!:blushing: )

Nice to see you again!:thumbup:
 
Verbal - thanks :D ...haven't we yet to see your portrait? ;)

Chris - Nice to see your face too, oh and the mirror is dirty for a reason!! :mrgreen: :lmao:

Oh and i've just seen your pregnancy photo's Alison, i think they're great!! Especially the last one :D
 
Thank you! I love your photo as well, though there seems to be a focus issue with your camera since it's in focus and you aren't :mrgreen:
 
Thanks Corey, i knew i could count on you :thumbup:

So...very nice to see you Verbal ;)
 
vixenta said:
oh well, better luck next time perhaps :er:

:lol: I hope you know I was just teasing...I figured it was done intentionally but that the guys would be disappointed ;)
 
core_17 said:
Oh come on!!!! That's a great picture!!! I dig goatee's btw. :sexywink:

I'm talking about Vixena's picture...I am pretty sure there is no goatee's in it! :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom