What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
Guess I'll bite the bullet and post one of myself. I took a whole roll of color film and spent a night doing pictures of myself and this is the only one I really liked.
35463743_m.gif
 
a good 'ol halloween pic. i'm the santa with the red eyes, evil santa. my friend said there was a fingerprint over the lens, that's why it has a glamour shot look (a cheap alternative for you glamour shot people). ;)


mejoanna-web1.jpg
 
AprilRamone said:
Guess I'll bite the bullet and post one of myself. I took a whole roll of color film and spent a night doing pictures of myself and this is the only one I really liked.
35463743_m.gif
:hail: ;) :sexywink:
 
Kinda artsy, not really fartsy and definitely not a self portrait. Malachite and Photogoddess courtesy of Voodoocat. :mrgreen:

tandm2e.jpg
 
OK, I have been here a while and done a little posting, but not too much. Try to fly below the radar a little bit, but I saw this topic and thought I would toss a photo on. Taken about 2 years ago now, but it was my first attempt at a "self-portrait."

selfportrait1.jpg
 
cool shot Islair! love the comp.

i don't recall seeing you around soooooo, welcome to TPF
 
photogoddess said:
Kinda artsy, not really fartsy and definitely not a self portrait. Malachite and Photogoddess courtesy of Voodoocat. :mrgreen:

tandm2e.jpg
Awww....look at the lovebirds. In Zion, too. :love: I love it - great capture, Voods! :)
 
I agree - that is a cool shot, whatever you want to call it, Islair. Your posture, the car angle in the background - nice set up! :thumbup:

No need to fly under the radar around here - come in and join the madness. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom