What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
Originally Posted by Xmetal
Is it just me or is Mansi gorgeous or what?

:thumbup: yum! :lovey: ;) :blushing: :D

Darn talented photog too! has many good eyes :lol: ;)
 
Hey, that's cool, LaFoto! :thumbup: I think Alison had one similar to that at one time. :D

And I think we all know that Mansi's a babe. ;)
 
Hey,

I really dont know what "Artsy Fartsy" means, but, here is me. This is the first time I have posted a picture of ME on this Forum. I hope this qualifies.

dsc001944tq.jpg

I suck at dancing.
 
sly, im a little nervous looking at this pic for too long..


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

good shot though!
 
Well, I thought I would toss in my "Artsy Fartsy" picks. These are pretty recent shots. Not much has changed...the 80's still calls for their hair back :lmao: :lmao: and I refuse to give it up. :biglaugh: :headbang: :biglaugh:

P1010056pf.jpg


P2120906pf.jpg
 
core_17 said:
You'd better not give the 80's their hair back, I love your hair! Love that second shot!
I agree! That second shot is killer....Chiller. And everyone loves a long-hair. ;) That's just how it is.
 
The "Artsy Fartsy" version. Taken about 3 months ago. I called it Phantom Self.





I think I have posted this here before. I called it "Alice & Me". She is one of our feathered friends and one of the girlfriends my wife "Lets" me have. :lol:


Ejoy.
 
No, just a avid bird lover. We have rescued a lot of large parrots and given them homes. I am very partial to the big macaws. Cockatoos are a very close second.
 
chiller, you have great hair!! :hail: love the second shot too!!
you and mansi are some of the beautiful people, huh?? ;)

great shot... let see...
i may have to pull a lafoto and dream of you....!! :blushing:

**crawls back under my rock....**
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom