What's new

The Alps from above

psmeraldi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some photos while flying with Ryanair from Genoa to London. These photos looked horrible at first, but then I used the Gimp's auto white balance tool and they got really better.

The first image is a stitched panorama made with Autopano Giga; the second is the photo of an alpine artificial lake; unfortunately I do not know which one.


588258212_P3pzs-L.jpg



588252541_hhNb7-L.jpg
 
I love the contrast of terrain from the smooth frozen lake, to the instantly rugged mountains. Looks like you flew over at a good time as far as lighting goes.

Doug Raflik
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom