The BAN Game!

NikonME

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This game could be fun here.. or it could get out of hand and cause a bunch of drama, trolling, hurt feelings, etc.. but hell.. that's cheap entertainment too. So here it goes..

The BAN Game: The object is to "Ban" the member above you. You can only ban the person above you and you must give a reason why. It could be for any reason you like.. a real reason, a funny reason.. anything.

So for example.. The next person to post has to Ban me. An example ban would be:

NikonME is BANNED! (Reason: Using too many damn periods when he types!)

NikonME is banned for starting a thread that he knows will cause a bunch of drama, trolling, hurt feelings, etc. just for a little cheap entertainment.

Kerbouchard is Banned! (Reason: Having exactly 444 posts!)

NikonME is banned for having a lame banning reason for a knowledgeable person such as kerbourchard.

NikonMe is rebanned for not understanding how short of a period of time I would have 444 posts. Does that make me unbanned?

HOWEVER: Kerbouchard is banned for not properly following procedure and banning the member above.

NikonMe is rebanned for not understanding how short of a period of time I would have 444 posts. Does that make me unbanned?

HOWEVER: Kerbouchard is banned for not properly following procedure and banning the member above.

DBJ is banned for not realizing how fast I would delete that post once I found out somebody had posted before me.

And I'm pretty sure I lost a 'like' because I deleted that post...What the heck...you guys sit dormant for 19 hours and all the sudden I gotta post within 30 seconds to avoid not following procedure...You guys are all banned until I get my 'likes' back.

D-B-J is Banned for not having enough respect to capitolize Kerbourchards' name.

NikonME is banned for misspelling such a simple word...capitAlize (capital A used for emphasis)

DBJ is banned for not realizing how fast I would delete that post once I found out somebody had posted before me.

And I'm pretty sure I lost a 'like' because I deleted that post...What the heck...you guys sit dormant for 19 hours and all the sudden I gotta post within 30 seconds to avoid not following procedure...You guys are all banned until I get my 'likes' back.

D-B-J is Banned for not having enough respect to capitolize Kerbourchards' name.

NikonME is banned for misspelling such a simple word...capitAlize (capital A used for emphasis)
NikonMe is banned for the same reason D-B-J banned me, and D-B-J is banned because he banned somebody who was already out of compliance...

The double ban...top that...

NikonMe is banned for the same reason D-B-J banned me, and D-B-J is banned because he banned somebody who was already out of compliance...top that...

Kerbouchard is banned for applying such "higher-thinking" to a simple game, thus making it unnecessarily confusing. His process of logical fallacies is.. illogical.

D-B-J is banned as a preventative measure to ensure he never removes the camera from in front of his face in his avatar, as to not scare away new members!

TexasAggie07 is banned for not having an avatar.

NikonMe is banned for not having an avatar.

Kerbouchard is banned for not noticing my 1pixel transparent avatar.

Kerbouchard is banned because two posters from the greatest state may melt the servers!

Most reactions

Back