The BAN Game!

DBJ and Kerbouchard are banned for not following the game rules.

Kerbouchard is banned for banning NateS for a reason that NateS thought of. Not original.

Sammie_Lou also banned for not following the rules.

Sammie_Lou is banned for not being creative

DBJ is banned for being too good for this forum (a nikon shooter :) )

I know I'm going to be banned for not following the rules, but NikonMe is banned for starting so many game threads that I'm having to divide my attention.

Sammie_Lou is banned for not adhering to the strict guidelines with which NikonME set forth in the first place.

Sammie_Lou is banned for calling out D-B-J on his continuous rule-judging. He may be relentless, but rules are set forth for a reason. Now follow them!

Sammie_Lou is banned for calling out D-B-J on his continuous rule-judging. He may be relentless, but rules are set forth for a reason. Now follow them!
D-B-J is banned for banning somebody because they don't like his continuous rule-judging. You can't ban somebody just because they don't like the way you ban other people...sheesh...this isn't the jungle...it's civilization.

Oh, and you are rebanned for spreading hate and discontent. The echos of this thread have started to be felt throughout the forum. I hope you are proud of yourself. I know you didn't start the fire, but it was always burning since the world's been turning....oh...nevermind.

D-B-J is banned for banning somebody because they don't like his continuous rule-judging. You can't ban somebody just because they don't like the way you ban other people...sheesh...this isn't the jungle...it's civilization.

Oh, and you are rebanned for spreading hate and discontent. The echos of this thread have started to be felt throughout the forum. I hope you are proud of yourself. I know you didn't start the fire, but it was always burning since the world's been turning....oh...nevermind.

The multiple ban's i placed on Kerbouchard are removed for his reference to Billy Joel.

The multiple ban's i placed on Kerbouchard are removed for his reference to Billy Joel.
I ban Kerbouchard for making a reference to Billy Joel and for banning out of turn.

Sammie_Lou is banned for bringing up old threads.

Most reactions

Back