The baseball playoffs thread 2018

Dodgers had a rough start, Kershaw was terrible and four errors in a playoff is unthinkable ... but the Dodgers came back late to make a game out of it. I missed the middle as I attended a football game. I feel the Brewers may have shot their wad and the Dodgers still rallied up and made it close. Had the Dodgers tied, I think the Brewers would have been in big trouble as their pen had nothing but calves ... if that. Today will be the bellwether of the series.

Dodgers had a rough start, Kershaw was terrible and four errors in a playoff is unthinkable ... but the Dodgers came back late to make a game out of it. I missed the middle as I attended a football game. I feel the Brewers may have shot their wad and the Dodgers still rallied up and made it close. Had the Dodgers tied, I think the Brewers would have been in big trouble as their pen had nothing but calves ... if that. Today will be the bellwether of the series.
I thought they were going to pull it off. They need a win this afternoon. I hope Grandal has a poor memory, he looked like Sanchez back there last night. Horrible game for a usually solid catcher. Stuff happens.

0FC07245-3A52-490E-B801-EE96E5665AF3.jpeg

Big moment for the LAD. They have to hold them here!

If they can steal one of these road games they’ll be sitting pretty.

What a game. Man, LA is deep. They just keep grinding. HUGE WIN

I agree with my brother from another mother in Houston. Go Stros! Repeat!

Sale walks the bases loaded.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back