crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Sep 25, 2006 #1 Millenium Park. Chicago.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2006 #2 Cool shot. I found myself trying to figure out where you were on the little globe thingy, lol.
M megapaws TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2005 Messages 539 Reaction score 9 Location Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2006 #3 This is a cool capture. Do you know the people in front of you who are having some fun? I can't stop looking at this shot.
This is a cool capture. Do you know the people in front of you who are having some fun? I can't stop looking at this shot.
mad_malteaser TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,081 Reaction score 8 Location Rayleigh, Essex Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 25, 2006 #4 This puts your other shot completely into context now. Another great capture.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2006 #5 Wow......I love this shot. That egg (?) is so awesome just to look at.....great job!!!!
midget patrol TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2006 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 0 Location Fairfax, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 26, 2006 #6 Classic shot. Great job. I found you!
Funky TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 374 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 26, 2006 #7 OMG where is it......................................its like a dream object....nice shot
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #8 Heehee, I like it and I think I know who and where you are. How come it is so smooth here and can produce so much distortion in other parts, like in this_thread_of_yours ?
Heehee, I like it and I think I know who and where you are. How come it is so smooth here and can produce so much distortion in other parts, like in this_thread_of_yours ?