What's new

the bear and the goose

poof

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Islamorada, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This isn't a great photo, but it's an awesome cloud formation so I thought I'd share.

C&C please if something catches your eye.


thebearandthegoose.jpg
 
Exactly not only mine everybody's eyes can catch that formation,And we does not have to concentrated to see.Well thanks for sharing.
 
I see the bear and the goose.

I am not an expert, but here is my 2cents

Depending on the quality of the photo, I would crop out the other parts of the sky and the water to just show what the title suggests. The other parts of the photo are distracting.
 
I agree that it looks more like a lion than a bear... but I think there is definitely a bird form there... not a dooby ;)
 
I can definitely see them. Although, the 'bear' could be some type of wild cat as well.. Pretty nice catch!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom