The best thing in a bad day...

Chase said:
:cheer:

Funny...I'm watching the same thing :)

Who ya rootin for?

I'm not an overly large fan of either team, but I guess I'm leaning toward the Avs, if for no other reason than I'd like to see the whole 'Arbiecscheirerschier (how the HELL do you spell his freakin name??)-Roy' thing put to rest.

Yeah i wasn't watching it, so who won? Was it the lame ass hockey team, or was it the other lame ass hockey team? LOL

Go BASEBALL!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Darfion said:
I'd join in and pass a comment or two but, i haven't got the faintest idea what you lot are on about. :roll:

It's kind of like soccer, but on a much smaller field that's covered in ice, everyone is wearing sharp metal blades on their feet, and they carry big sticks. :mrgreen:

Yeah Darfion, its also for the sissys that either lack the intellegance or the english language skills to play BASEBALL :):):):):)

Not to offend any actual hockey players out there LOL

Havoc said:
Yeah Darfion, its also for the sissys that either lack the intellegance or the english language skills to play BASEBALL :):):):):)

Not to offend any actual hockey players out there LOL

In a slightly less inflammatory vein, have you ever noticed that in interviews with players, hockey players (and most baseball players) are actually intelligible and sound like reasonably intelligent human beings, unlike the vast majority of basketball and football players?

Well, at least when the hockey players put their dentures in so you can understand them. :Joker:

And talking of pre-empting baseball- yesterday, in the middle of the race, Fox gave us almost 90 minutes of, wait for it... parked cars while they fixed the track. Bleech! I'd rather watch hockey. Did I really write that? :lol:

Just to get the rednecks stirred up- NASCAR- drive fast turn left. Now there's a challenge! :cyclops:

Most reactions

Back