What's new

the blue-purple light..

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried to reshoot my lightbulb and Iplayed a bit with it in PS afterwards.. any comment and critique would be welcome! :-)


bier4.jpg
 
Love it looks perfect very professinal :mrgreen:
 
Hat's off to a really well executed image!!
 
did you use an undiffused bulb or clean glass?

great colour contrast
 
Thank you for the comments :-)

notelliot said:
did you use an undiffused bulb or clean glass?

great colour contrast

I used a bulb with clean glass...
 
Looks great! I really like it.
 
that's a great shot, the colors and everything, perfect
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom