What's new

The Boy Next Door, please critique/help

I think you've done a wonderful job here. For the second time today, I just can't pic a favorite. And you can tell your friend I think he's pretty damn cute. ;)
 
I never get in front of the lens, but I thought it would be nice to have a pic of us. My mug ruins the whole series now! At least I didn't break the camera :-p

Here we are, best buds for life...
nw04.jpg
 
you've got some sexy friends! (i'm seriously serious)
Great pics, my faves are 6,7,8,9. oh, and 5 too. The guy looks friendly, i'd never think he's shy...
Really good shots!
 
Haha, I read him some of these just now, he totally blushed.... then a big smile. You all made his day, and mine!

Him: "I can autograph some prints and you can send them to the gals" :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom