Well, Stic, I think this quote below pretty much sums up why people are 'slagging him'
Before I continue with this post, keep in mind that I am NOT crazy. I may have a mind that is like none other, though that does not mean that it is not brilliant in its own way.
I am a fan of the unknown, the unseen, the unexplored, the ruins, the abandoned, the over grown.....
I find peace in the places that nobody goes. The knowledge that no man has stepped foot here in a very long time. The knowledge that there is beauty in even the most horrific places.
Hospitals, Jails, Psychiatric Institutions, Murder Houses, Haunted Dwellings, and many more of the worlds unexplained oddities that have since been left for the world to take it back.
This thread will be a compilation of my work, my process, and my vision.
That was also posted in at least
one other place.
OMG...he has the effrontery to post on more than one forum...my god, let's BAN him...
Lighten up...
He seems much more interested in burnishing his image then in improving his image
NO, he's making a point about beauty in unusual places (a VALID point, by the way)...he may waffle a bit but, so what...is this site about peoples nature, or their photography?
Oh yeah and @Lew, I'm am never not baked. I have had 2 slipped discs in my spine and I smoke to ease pain. Which is all day every day. But when I smoke....I can function like nothing ever happened
Due to the copious amounts of cannabis that I intake daily, When I made this account, I most likely got confused about the "My photos are ok to edit" thing.
**ATTENTION - Marijuana effects the memory** (Half Baked)
Sooooo, because he was using us for a little posturing, I think everyone feels quite comfortable pooping on him.
Well, then that just goes to show what sorry excuses for human beings you all are, doesn't it...
And, by the way Stic, on a site that expressly forbids political talk, it is really quite rude to drop in this kind of comment.
You also have a suing (sic?) culture born of the misguided assumption something is always someone else's fault...
Imagine just how many opportunities are missed because nobody would sign off on it for risk of losing their insurance (even though it's not dangerous in the least, but if someone got a splinter, they'd sue for 10 mill...CRAZY!)
NO, it wasn't 'rude', it was ON TOPIC, due to all the posts slagging him off for going into these places (and making the assumption he also vandalises them while there, i might add).
But, I hope you feel better, having told off all us really really terrible Yanks.
Hey, if the truth hurts...
While I was outside oppressing the masses, I noticed a meter maid giving your white horse a ticket, but, considering your strong feelings about personal responsibility I didn't say anything.