The classical introduction

thierrylord

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone! My name is Thierry Lord and I'm a french canadian from Montréal, Québec, Canada. I'm currently 18 years old and I will study photography next fall at Dawson College (I've been accepted there last year based on my portfolio, but I didn't go, it's a long story...). I've been really into photography since I'm 14 years old and it became a passion for me since I want to live from photography, which I know is something tough, but I'm very self confident and ready to receive any feedback from anyone to improve myself.

So I've decided to read a lot about photography since I'm about to buy a new DSLR and some lenses, plus I've been reading about photographers and photography for a while and I think this forum will help me to answer my questions.

So if you guys wanna give me some feedback about my pictures, you are all welcome! Here is my ''website'': http://www.flickr.com/photos/thierrylord/sets/72157608093343715/

Hope you enjoy my pictures and I hope I'll learn new things in this forum!

By the way sorry if my english is kinda bad :/

That's a pretty decent portfolio you have right there. You have an eye for good composition, that'll take you a long way.

What are you shooting with?

Canon Rebel XT with the stock 17-55mm and a 55-200mm, the usual basic lenses. I'm looking forward to buy a Canon 50D or maybe a 5D Mark II in the next months and I'll look for good lenses too.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back