WAKE UP YOU LAZIES!![]()
It's OK, we still love you!I have a confession to make....
You could easily shun me for what I have to tell...
ok... here we go....
I'm
not
one
of
you
anymore
.....
I
don't
drink
coffee
!!!!!
yeah... it's true! but that's not the reason for me not to say
GOOD AFTERNOON!!!
WAKE UP YOU LAZIES!![]()

oh... I can't drink black tea...Black tea for me, thanks. Three cups per day.
ok.... another confession...
I was looking to c&c something... then I started to write my c&c on one photo and deleted it, then I started to c&c another photo.. and deleted it...
I'm not that much polite anymore! It became boring. This break from tpf did that!!!
No, really. I'll start to argue with someone over something. I want to argue over something!
I think this diet is doing this to me!
Yeah, it's not my fault, it's never my fault![]()
oh girl you're soooo wrong!Green tea sux! So there! How do you like that?
oh girl you're soooo wrong!Green tea sux! So there! How do you like that?
you have no idea what are you talking about!
oh man, you can tell she's a teacherCoffee rulez and green tea droolz!
