What's new

The Coffee House

Sorry I tried to interject some humor.

That can lead to seizures and convulsions if you don't use the right concentration. Sheesh!
 
They're pretty good sized turtles too, around a foot or so in length. The girls, (my daughters), got them when they were about the size of a quarter.

IMG_3042-01.jpg
 
Everyone knows that tortoises are better :345:
 
Everyone knows that tortoises are better :345:
Sounds like an offroad forum -- rock crawlers (tortoises) vs. mud boggers (turtles). We can toss the beach riders (terrapins) in with the turtles. :biggrin-93:
 
I LOVE the FitBit ad - the part toward the end ("Wheeeee").

Ah - found it. I never noticed the "Holy $*!" at the very end.
 
Last edited:
I just skimmed through this and to sum it up someone is making turtle pasta salad and Maria is drinking green coffee, did I get it right ???
 
Have I mentioned how much I love my job ? Probably not. And for good reason. I like the big bags of money they send me but sometimes I'd like to sleep.
 
I've just given dozens of likes!


me happy!

but I also want to argue!!!

so...
 
I do, too! Coffee rulez and green tea droolz!
(Hey, you were the one who wanted to argue - me, I'm just making crap up ;) )
If you want to argue with me then don't make me smile!!!!
 
Let's see...politics, religion, and tea are right out, so how about we argue over diets?

Paleo all the way!

Your turn.
Are you sure you're going that way dude!!?

With me and Leo on the same side you're already loosing in arguing ;)

I'm on a diet similar to Paleo, I'm hungry and mad at Paleo and almost every food actually because I can eat MEAT and I DON'T EAT MEAT and eggs and green vegetables!
That's it!!!!


PALEO SUX!
BIG TIME!
AND I KNOW IT!!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom