What's new

The Coffee House

Ah, arguing is over-rated.
For the record, green tea is fine, you can eat whatever you want, and arguing is a silly endeavor, especially on the Internet.
WHAT!? to hear that from you two!
over-rated, silly!!!!!!!!


But but I enjoyed every minute of this "arguing." Don't take that from me!!!!

Marija wanted a fight and I just wanted to make her happy and feel welcome even though she doesn't drink coffee anymore :D
awwww I knew I can count on you :icon_hug:
 
I just skimmed through this and to sum it up someone is making turtle pasta salad and Maria is drinking green coffee, did I get it right ???
don't know about the turtle salad part but NO! I don't drink green coffee!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
and..............

you're not going to hear a GOOD AFTERNOON from me today!!!


NO!!!!

























instead....





prod_793_23357.gif
 
Hello, argumentative sweetie. :madass::pumpformylove:
 
Good morning Charlie!

This whole arguing thing was really nice... I'm done arguing for today. Must do this regularly. It's good for my health, you know, to let everything out....

:)
 
I understand; it's a way to relieve stress. It's certainly better than smashing your computer screen with a big stick.
 
Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

I keep going away, and waiting for someone to miss me. It doesn't seem to be working. :bouncingsmileys:

I have just been trying to spend a lot more time with my mom right now--plus I have a lot of Christmas stuff left to do. In fact, I have quite a long list still to finish up today (not shopping, except some groceries--but wrapping, finishing a couple of projects, baking, delivering some gifts to people, cleaning, packing stuff to take to Mom's...)--and so of course, I thought instead I'd get some coffee and get on TPF to join the hosers! :D
 
My last day of work for the YEAR was last Thursday! I don't go back until Jan. 5--had some vacation time that I had to use up or else I'd lose it.

I *was* going to take a trip to Florida after Christmas, but right now, I'm not sure if it's going to happen. My little convertible is sick and so far, I can't seem to find anywhere to take it that can look at it before I'd have to be leaving! I didn't realize that Christmas was when everyone in my little city leaves their cars at the mechanic--or how many repair shop close for up to a week at Christmas!
 
Of course we miss you, hon, but ya gotta post once in a while to get those messages!
:icon_hug:
 
Thanks, Marija! It's always nice to be missed!! :D
Yeah it is.
I was gone also.

Some people contacted me, some said some nice words when I came back. It's niceeee :D
 
We took off today to get the shopping done -- my lovely wife got paid early, since she normally gets the check on Thursday. We are back to work tomorrow and Friday. We're taking off on the 30th because son #1's girlfriend is coming in from Oklahoma and we have to get her from the airport.
 
Last edited:
Thanks, Marija! It's always nice to be missed!! :D
Yeah it is.
I was gone also.

Some people contacted me, some said some nice words when I came back. It's niceeee :D

I would have said nice words when you came back too--if I hadn't been gone. :D
 
We took off today to get the shopping done -- my lovely wife got paid a day early, since she normally gets the check on Thursday. We are back to work tomorrow and Friday. We're taking off on the 30th because son #1's girlfriend is coming in from Oklahoma and we have to get her from the airport.


I still haven't even heard what eldest son's plan is; I know he'll be here on Christmas Day, but I'm really HOPING he is off tomorrow and maybe even the 26th so he'll actually have a little time here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom