What's new

The Coffee House

That's weird, Sharon. I still see the osprey silhouette on the posts, but the new one in the alerts. I guess I have to reload,
Yeah, I don't know what's up with that, actually. I've changed avatars TWICE now since Oct. 30 (which is a new record for me!), and mine's still showing the osprey as the little "you've posted in this thread" icon too.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #242
Gonna be a LONG, LONG week. This is the week of the state public transit conference we're hosting. I'm the staff photographer, so that means being there to take pictures of everything from the Opening Reception to the Awards Banquet. Early mornings and late nights.
But at least I should get a day or two of comp time out of it.

Plus, I get to be taking pictures.

At least there is a plus side, or two.
 
goodmorning. anything good posted over night?
 
That's weird, Sharon. I still see the osprey silhouette on the posts, but the new one in the alerts. I guess I have to reload,
Yeah, I don't know what's up with that, actually. I've changed avatars TWICE now since Oct. 30 (which is a new record for me!), and mine's still showing the osprey as the little "you've posted in this thread" icon too.

Oh, actually, it's changed now, for me. You're still seeing the Osprey though, Charlie?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #247
That's weird, Sharon. I still see the osprey silhouette on the posts, but the new one in the alerts. I guess I have to reload,
Yeah, I don't know what's up with that, actually. I've changed avatars TWICE now since Oct. 30 (which is a new record for me!), and mine's still showing the osprey as the little "you've posted in this thread" icon too.

Oh, actually, it's changed now, for me. You're still seeing the Osprey though, Charlie?
I had to reload the page; everything is up to date.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #249
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #253

You can have both. I have more of them.
..... what will happen if I'm honest and tell you that I don't like roses....

one is more than enough...I took it just because it was from you....

Awww. That's OK. What kind of flowers do you like, if any?
 
Awww. That's OK. What kind of flowers do you like, if any?
strelitzia was the first I had in mind

I like flowers like like hm like... well... almost everything except some ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom