What's new

The Coffee House

Hola coffee hosers. It's a lovely [/sarcasm] 5* Fahrenheit right now. What looks like an inviting, sunny day is in fact so cold it hurts your face. Why do I live where the air hurts your face?
 
Hola coffee hosers. It's a lovely [/sarcasm] 5* Fahrenheit right now. What looks like an inviting, sunny day is in fact so cold it hurts your face. Why do I live where the air hurts your face?
That is an interesting point. It's not like we don't need air and you can avoid it. FYI- Nearby the lake is a water park that Cook and I walked past on our morning walk. There was a guy doing laps in the pool.

PS- Most all the pools here, including the one above, are outside.
 
Most pools are here too. Why is beyond me. My grandparents had an indoor pool with diving board and everything, and that made sense.
 
Went for a walk and took a few pictures. Here's a cell phone snap of the Arizona desert today:
River walk resized.webp


It's apparently the most snow they've had in this town in about 10 years.

I know it's a little early, but Happy New Year's, hosers!
:band: :headbang: :wav: :icon_hug:
 
Happy New Year, Hosers! Now it really is the new year, at least here.
 
I packed up the 680 plus my Fuji's and headed down to the Seal Beach Pier for my last snaps of 2014. Decided to shoot the 680 and left the Fuji's in the car ... tomorrow I develop.
 
Happy New Year everyone!

You, too!

Happy New Year, Hosers! Now it really is the new year, at least here.

It already felt like New Year's to me when it turned midnight on the East Coast, though technically where I am, I still have almost half an hour.

And to celebrate my rockin' New Year's Eve, I'm already in my pyjamas and am just waiting for midnight so I can go to sleep!
 
Happy new year.
 
And to celebrate my rockin' New Year's Eve, I'm already in my pyjamas and am just waiting for midnight so I can go to sleep!

I knew someone a long time ago who hated the whole New Year's thing, so he would leave any gathering at 11 PM and go home to sleep.
 
Good morning, or good afternoon, whichever applies!

I turned in around 21:30, my usual bedtime.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom