What's new

The Coffee House

I've known people who are perpetually in another time zone.
 
Last edited:
PS- There's a bear on our flag.
G
Yes, there is - a big brown one. I've been to San Fran. Went to an aquarium at a restaurant and saw some striped bass (MD State fish). It made me homesick.

Late dinner, tonight: Homemade crab cakes and NE style clam chowder.
 
PS- There's a bear on our flag.
G
Yes, there is - a big brown one. I've been to San Fran. Went to an aquarium at a restaurant and saw some striped bass (MD State fish). It made me homesick.

Late dinner, tonight: Homemade crab cakes and NE style clam chowder.
mmmmhhhhh ... leftovers for me (Mary Lou is still in San Francisco so no need to cook). Enchiladas, brisket, eggs, backyard salad and the Mandarin Oranges I picked this morning.
 
Morning, hosers!

I'm in a different time zone this morning :D
Donde?

Arizona. Currently Cottonwood.
Hey, you're next door. Wanna go shoot the Rose Parade?

One of these days, I SO want to go shooting with you! This trip is all about me and Buzz wandering around as close to the middle of nowhere as we can find, but one day, I will be visiting for sure :)

Morning, hosers!

I'm in a different time zone this morning :D
Donde?

Arizona. Currently Cottonwood.

Did you offer to take Sharon to the warm place with you? ;)

It's actually not that warm. Got a sweater and coat on tonight and snow is predicted for tomorrow! Oh, and I saw these and thought of you, Charlie:
20141230_141157.webp
 
Hotel lobby this morning:
2014-12-31 09.03.43.webp
 
Cold here as well. I went out for a while with camera but only stayed out about an hour. About 28F when I was out, I think. According to my phone it's 31 now, but who knows where they measure it.
 
Burrrrr ... with a dash of enchantment.

By NY standards, it doesn't feel that cold and we have the clothes to deal with it. It's a small but interesting little old town section that we're in. About 2 miles away is a state park and there's a path that runs there, so we're heading out with cameras soon. In town, there are three winery stores with tastings, a book store, and a huge antiques store ("two acres of antiques!"), all within about 3-4 blocks, so we have plenty to do today :) And it's pretty neat to see snow in the desert.
 
I drink coffee. (my first post in here I think).

Pretty cool seeing snow very low on the mountains this morning. I may have to do that landscapy thingy before it all melts down here.

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!
 
I drink coffee. (my first post in here I think).

Pretty cool seeing snow very low on the mountains this morning. I may have to do that landscapy thingy before it all melts down here.

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!
Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers, especially to our latest ... customer. I'm on my second cup. First cup before Cook and my walk and now my second upon our return. About a three mile walk around regional park's lake. Cook had fun chasing all the ducks and geese into the water. 52F right now ... maybe it'll hit 60F today. While at the park I looked up and north to see the local mountains dusted with snow. (Probably the same mountains Jaca saw.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom