What's new

The Coffee House

I just printed out the 105 page manual. I just scanned a photo (per the instructions) ... next is to RTFM and scan my 680 negs.
 
I just printed out the 105 page manual. I just scanned a photo (per the instructions) ... next is to RTFM and scan my 680 negs.

Oh come on, be a real noob. Log into the scanner forum, tell them you want to know what to charge as a professional scanning archivist, then start asking a bunch of questions on how to use the scanner. :laugh2:
 
That's exactly why I'm on this forum ... only for pro photography.
Yeah, right -- you were an "old pro" long before this forum was made. Probably before the Internet was created (by the REAL creators - USDoD ARPA, not Al Gore) in the 1960s. ;)
 
GOOD MORNING!!!

Guess what?

In about a half of hour I'll be photographing Santa and kids :D
bth_AnimatedGoodMorningSanta.gif



I'm telling myself, it'll be fun, it'll be quick, it'll be interesting, it'll pass as soon as I press a shutter or two :)

And what's more fun?.... There will also be one "pro" photographer there.
 
Have fun!
It's all over, thanks God!
I just photographed my kids.
:bouncingsmileys:

There was a father pro and his son. His son was taking pictures.
They placed Santa in a very bad spot, with windows behind him. So if you properly expose Santa a half of the bg is blown out but with some lines from another window.. I didn't have much chance to do what I wanted so I just gave up. It wasn't worthy. I snapped a few pictures for the family album and put the camera away
 
Morning, Hosers! At work today and had to step out for an appointment, so I came back with real coffee and a cinnamon bun from one of the four coffee places I passed. Pretty soon I'll be hyperactive and incoherent, well at least more than usual ...
 
Morning, hosers!

I'm in a different time zone this morning :D
 
Hello, all.

I've been up, but spending the time window shopping researching weather sensor circuits. I have to head up to DC is a little while to collect #1 at work, then to DCA to collect #1's girlfriend.
 
Mornin, hosers. Just a lazy Tuesday around here. So freaking cold it's not worth doing anything.
 
Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. A cold front is sweeping down from Canada ... so it is cold today. Snow is down to 2,000 feet. It may not hit 60F and tonight the inland valleys will drop below freezing. I suspect an overcast and unsunny Rose Parade.
 
Sunny but very cold up here. My sweetheart is handing me a shopping list, which means I will have to venture out. On the other hand, she's heading out as well on family business, so this is known as delegation and load sharing. Oh, well. Yo ho, yo ho, it's off to work we go...
 
Back ... my Mary Lou is up in San Francisco ... meanwhile I've managed to walk Cook, mow and trim before any rain.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom