What's new

The Coffee House

You want football talk?

WOOOOOOT!!!! GATORS Y'ALL!!!

Nine seconds left, tied game, and the second perfectly-thrown Hail Mary pass I have seen in my life (Doug Flutie's was the first one) and Leo is one happy Gator :boogie:

I saw that!!

Pretty amazing finish, no? :)
 
I didn't see all of the game, but it's also an amazing finish given how incredibly boring the first three quarters supposedly were. Halfway through the 3rd, it was still 3-6 Florida. Final score? 20-26 Florida.
 
Michigan barely handled Air Force. They just ran the option.
 
Dodgers won by one run over the Nationals.

USC versus Texas, kickoff in a few minutes.

Mary Lou and Gary are on the shuttle for the Hollywood Bowl.

Running out of gas sucks.
 
Benadryl is kicking my @$$, but I'm not itchy anymore. Goodnight, hosers.
 
I like blue berry pancakes
You'd like these. You can eat these without syrup, butter, etc. Just as they are. :1251:

Hmmmmm. I do have blueberries. And I do like pancakes...I have just decided what I am having for breakfast tomorrow :D

Granted, I will probably grind up some oatmeal and make them with oat flour to make them easier to deal with in terms of calorie intake (I'm trying to get back into fightin' shape :) ) but yup...yup...I'ma have me some blueberry pancakes tomorrow!
 
SC 14 - Texas 7 @ halftime

SC scored on a long pass on the last play of the half.

Cubano night at the Bowl ... the place is rock in' ... even the employees are dancing to La Bamba.
IMG_4753.webp
IMG_4751.webp
 
You want football talk?

WOOOOOOT!!!! GATORS Y'ALL!!!

Nine seconds left, tied game, and the second perfectly-thrown Hail Mary pass I have seen in my life (Doug Flutie's was the first one) and Leo is one happy Gator :boogie:

Truly the only 9 seconds of college football I've seen in years. I glanced up during my manicure and the tv was on the game and I saw that pass and when he caught it I yelled 'Wow!" and no one else was watching it and everyone looked at me like I was nuts!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom