What's new

The Coffee House

:)
I like blue berry pancakes
You'd like these. You can eat these without syrup, butter, etc. Just as they are. :1251:
Eating pancakes without syrup? Does. Not. Compute. I'm pretty sure there's a law against that.
Normally, I'd agree. I tried a bite without syrup, which was at the ready. Before I knew it, I finished my plate and didn't touch the syrup! :eek:

The blueberries keep the moisture level up, and it was sprinkled with sugar before being baked. :)
 
You want football talk?

WOOOOOOT!!!! GATORS Y'ALL!!!

Nine seconds left, tied game, and the second perfectly-thrown Hail Mary pass I have seen in my life (Doug Flutie's was the first one) and Leo is one happy Gator :boogie:

Truly the only 9 seconds of college football I've seen in years. I glanced up during my manicure and the tv was on the game and I saw that pass and when he caught it I yelled 'Wow!" and no one else was watching it and everyone looked at me like I was nuts!

As it turns out, I wasn't exaggerating when I compared it to Doug Flutie's 1984 Hail Mary pass. Both passes were thrown at the bitter end of the game with no time left on the clock, both were 63-yarders, and both won the game.

The difference of course was that the Boston College-Miami game was a proper game whereas this one was 3 quarters of turnovers and lameness before it finally became a really football game in the last quarter. ;)
 
:)
I like blue berry pancakes
You'd like these. You can eat these without syrup, butter, etc. Just as they are. :1251:
Eating pancakes without syrup? Does. Not. Compute. I'm pretty sure there's a law against that.
Normally, I'd agree. I tried a bite without syrup, which was at the ready. Before I knew it, I finished my plate and didn't touch the syrup! :eek:

The blueberries keep the moisture level up, and it was sprinkled with sugar before being baked. :)

It's a flat blueberry muffin.
 
You want football talk?

WOOOOOOT!!!! GATORS Y'ALL!!!

Nine seconds left, tied game, and the second perfectly-thrown Hail Mary pass I have seen in my life (Doug Flutie's was the first one) and Leo is one happy Gator :boogie:

Truly the only 9 seconds of college football I've seen in years. I glanced up during my manicure and the tv was on the game and I saw that pass and when he caught it I yelled 'Wow!" and no one else was watching it and everyone looked at me like I was nuts!

As it turns out, I wasn't exaggerating when I compared it to Doug Flutie's 1984 Hail Mary pass. Both passes were thrown at the bitter end of the game with no time left on the clock, both were 63-yarders, and both won the game.

The difference of course was that the Boston College-Miami game was a proper game whereas this one was 3 quarters of turnovers and lameness before it finally became a really football game in the last quarter. ;)

I didn't see any of that, just the Hail Mary.
 
You want football talk?

WOOOOOOT!!!! GATORS Y'ALL!!!

Nine seconds left, tied game, and the second perfectly-thrown Hail Mary pass I have seen in my life (Doug Flutie's was the first one) and Leo is one happy Gator :boogie:

Truly the only 9 seconds of college football I've seen in years. I glanced up during my manicure and the tv was on the game and I saw that pass and when he caught it I yelled 'Wow!" and no one else was watching it and everyone looked at me like I was nuts!

As it turns out, I wasn't exaggerating when I compared it to Doug Flutie's 1984 Hail Mary pass. Both passes were thrown at the bitter end of the game with no time left on the clock, both were 63-yarders, and both won the game.

The difference of course was that the Boston College-Miami game was a proper game whereas this one was 3 quarters of turnovers and lameness before it finally became a really football game in the last quarter. ;)

I didn't see any of that, just the Hail Mary.

That's all you really needed to see anyway ;)
 
:)
I like blue berry pancakes
You'd like these. You can eat these without syrup, butter, etc. Just as they are. :1251:
Eating pancakes without syrup? Does. Not. Compute. I'm pretty sure there's a law against that.
Normally, I'd agree. I tried a bite without syrup, which was at the ready. Before I knew it, I finished my plate and didn't touch the syrup! :eek:

The blueberries keep the moisture level up, and it was sprinkled with sugar before being baked. :)

It's a flat blueberry muffin.
The consistency isn't like a muffin. Definitely more pancake than muffin.
 
I love plain buttermilk pancakes, with only melted butter. I have never liked syrup - makes the pancake mushy. Disgusting!

On another note.... I haven't had wine for about 5 days, until tonight....2 glasses in and I was literally snoring on the couch 15 minutes ago. Embarrassing! I'm turning into a lightweight!

G'night, hosers. zzzzzz........
 
I love plain buttermilk pancakes, with only melted butter. I have never liked syrup - makes the pancake mushy. Disgusting!

On another note.... I haven't had wine for about 5 days, until tonight....2 glasses in and I was literally snoring on the couch 15 minutes ago. Embarrassing! I'm turning into a lightweight!

G'night, hosers. zzzzzz........


I did not drink wine for weeks then had a glass with a friend and we were high and very funny. After a phase of adstinence simple wine can have an astonishing effect.
 
Wine has the best buzz. Unfortunately for me it seems to be a migraine trigger. I've all but given it up except for the very occasional glass at dinner. I've switched to martinis.
 
You want football talk?

WOOOOOOT!!!! GATORS Y'ALL!!!

Nine seconds left, tied game, and the second perfectly-thrown Hail Mary pass I have seen in my life (Doug Flutie's was the first one) and Leo is one happy Gator :boogie:

Truly the only 9 seconds of college football I've seen in years. I glanced up during my manicure and the tv was on the game and I saw that pass and when he caught it I yelled 'Wow!" and no one else was watching it and everyone looked at me like I was nuts!


I'm surprised lifetime channel wasn't on
 
Came home yesterday to find the temperature in our upstairs at 80, and the air blowing warm from the registers. I'm hoping it's another contactor on the compressor of the upstairs heat pump and not the final swan dive for the unit. We just replaced the downstairs unit this spring and was really hoping to get another year on this one. Heat pumps are efficient in our part of the country, but their longevity stinks. There's a reason they are only warranted for 10 years.

In other news Alabama won over Colorado last night which was expected. What wasn't expected was the vulnerabilities in our defensive line.

And how is the rest of the world today?
 
The last time I drank wine was years ago. It was mad dog 20/20 of the blue variety. I don't have a clue to as why but I added it instead of water to my watercolors and it turned my poop a lovely shade of bright green. Never drank wine after that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom