What's new

The Coffee House

Barmageddon! lol


What are we talking about...??

nm... I'll just wait til we go back to talking coffee and recipes. How long has it been since I've been on here? like a day and a half? did this thread go into a time warp continuum thingy?

Wormhole!
 
The world seems to be going to Hell. Hurricanes, earthquakes, wars, threat of nuclear war, dark mornings ... maybe Gary will go back to bed and close the door.
Didn't you hear? The end of the world is this Saturday, supposedly, again.


Every Saturday after the last drink. Resurrection just before mass on Sunday, the first day of the week when Jesus rose from the dead to save us....
The end of the world happens every week? Huh. I'll have to pay more attention this weekend.
The Bible tells us, only God the Father knows. He didn't even tell His Son or the Angels. So, people who believe in the Trinity and the Bible, are not concerned with how or when.
 
9e5e9f47dea9320300eb75651824cc67.jpg
 
IMG_4761.webp

iPhone

Gary doesn't believe he's ever eaten a snickerdoodle. Is that a dog?

Presently, Gary is sipping some wine and roasting some coffee in the patio with the lone pomegranate.
 
View attachment 147069
iPhone

Gary doesn't believe he's ever eaten a snickerdoodle. Is that a dog?

Presently, Gary is sipping some wine and roasting some coffee in the patio with the lone pomegranate.

Not a dog breed but it should be. It's a cookie. Gary is missing out.
 
Watching RedWings Penguins. Man I missed hockey. I see the Wings still can't check....geez this is gonna be a long year.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom