What's new

The Coffee House

G'night and have a good Thursday David.

I had snickerdoodle coffee once.

Oh crap! didn't think earlier about preseason starting! and the NHL Network is actually showing - hockey games! No RedWings though, all Canadian teams tonight.

Intermission is showing some game or other with fog on the ice. Fun when the players skate around to clear the fog. I'm easily entertained.
 
Last edited:
Beginning of second period and there are already Canucks in the box.
 
That wasn't a joke, there were two Canucks in the box when the 2nd period started!

Don't worry JC, most of these players will get sent down and you'll never see them again.

I'm glad Gary your little pomegranate has friends to hang with outside.
 
That wasn't a joke, there were two Canucks in the box when the 2nd period started!

Don't worry JC, most of these players will get sent down and you'll never see them again.

I'm glad Gary your little pomegranate has friends to hang with outside.
All Gary's fruits and veggies are very social.
 
I think Gary and I would get along well. In about 20 minutes Dave must go to work


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
That wasn't a joke, there were two Canucks in the box when the 2nd period started!

Don't worry JC, most of these players will get sent down and you'll never see them again.

I'm glad Gary your little pomegranate has friends to hang with outside.
I have NHL Center Ice (Direct TV). I can stream to any device which is nice. I don't watch enough to justify the cost but it's kind of like "my Coach Bag". My favorite teams to watch are the original six. I guess I'm nostalgic. GO WINGS!
 
Thursday midday, 14.30. daughter due to collect her from school. Son home already. Did work since 6 a.m. ... Very tired....
 
That wasn't a joke, there were two Canucks in the box when the 2nd period started!

Don't worry JC, most of these players will get sent down and you'll never see them again.

I'm glad Gary your little pomegranate has friends to hang with outside.
I have NHL Center Ice (Direct TV). I can stream to any device which is nice. I don't watch enough to justify the cost but it's kind of like "my Coach Bag". My favorite teams to watch are the original six. I guess I'm nostalgic. GO WINGS!

You really need to get over the Coach bag thing! Buy a big expensive lens or ridiculously overpriced camera bag and move on.
 
That wasn't a joke, there were two Canucks in the box when the 2nd period started!

Don't worry JC, most of these players will get sent down and you'll never see them again.

I'm glad Gary your little pomegranate has friends to hang with outside.
I have NHL Center Ice (Direct TV). I can stream to any device which is nice. I don't watch enough to justify the cost but it's kind of like "my Coach Bag". My favorite teams to watch are the original six. I guess I'm nostalgic. GO WINGS!

You really need to get over the Coach bag thing! Buy a big expensive lens or ridiculously overpriced camera bag and move on.
I'm just joking around. It really is a funny, continuous family joke as well. They make fun of my photography, my wife's purse buying, my daughter in laws shoe buying, son in laws golf gear, etc
 
That wasn't a joke, there were two Canucks in the box when the 2nd period started!

Don't worry JC, most of these players will get sent down and you'll never see them again.

I'm glad Gary your little pomegranate has friends to hang with outside.
I have NHL Center Ice (Direct TV). I can stream to any device which is nice. I don't watch enough to justify the cost but it's kind of like "my Coach Bag". My favorite teams to watch are the original six. I guess I'm nostalgic. GO WINGS!

Yes. I make an exception for the Pens, but otherwise, the original six are where it's at :) LET'S GO RANGERS!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom