What's new

The Coffee House

Snikerdoodle is good

Wife makes really good Snikerdoodles!
I'll be over in a minute. I have a 20 year old bottle of bourbon I could bring....

20 years in the barrel, or 20 years in the bottle?

One of the funniest conversations in my life was my wife's ****faced Scottish cousin trying to explain to him that his bottle of Macallan was really 20 years old (though it was 12 year Macallan) because he bought the bottle 8 years previous. I honestly felt like he was speaking a different language.
 
because he bought the bottle 8 years previous.

Now I'd have problem I fear. Mine would be like 12 years and a couple of hours :ambivalence:
 
Snikerdoodle is good

Wife makes really good Snikerdoodles!
I'll be over in a minute. I have a 20 year old bottle of bourbon I could bring....

20 years in the barrel, or 20 years in the bottle?

One of the funniest conversations in my life was my wife's ****faced Scottish cousin trying to explain to him that his bottle of Macallan was really 20 years old (though it was 12 year Macallan) because he bought the bottle 8 years previous. I honestly felt like he was speaking a different language.
I don't have a 20 year old barrel or bottle, just trying to get over to smokes house to eat his snicker doodles and see his wife in her pajamas
 
After an exhaustive all day search, my "good glasses" have finally been reunited with my eyes. They were last seen on top of my head at roughly 6am and disappeared without a trace between the bedroom and the kitchen. There were no witnesses to the alleged abduction. Volunteers scoured the surrounding rooms but found no clues. After searching the trash, recycle, and laundry bins, and finding many unreported missing objects but no sign of the beloved purple glasses, all hope was lost. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, the wayward glasses strolled into the room in my purse as if they had been there all along.
 
After an exhaustive all day search, my "good glasses" have finally been reunited with my eyes. They were last seen on top of my head at roughly 6am and disappeared without a trace between the bedroom and the kitchen. There were no witnesses to the alleged abduction. Volunteers scoured the surrounding rooms but found no clues. After searching the trash, recycle, and laundry bins, and finding many unreported missing objects but no sign of the beloved purple glasses, all hope was lost. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, the wayward glasses strolled into the room in my purse as if they had been there all along.
You have a massive Coach purse too....Lord help me
 
Gary's youngest daughter did a study abroad in Scotland. Scots don't speak English.

My wife warned me. We flew into Glasgow -- I chatted with the guy at the currency exchange counter, and there were no issues. I looked at her, and she told me that he was on his best behavior. We stopped at a rest area for coffee and a sandwich an hour later, and it took several minutes for me to explain to them that I wanted to take the coffee and sandwich to go, haha. I learned later with her relatives that it is much more normal there to actually stop and enjoy your coffee and sandwich. Silly Americans.
 
Gary's youngest daughter did a study abroad in Scotland. Scots don't speak English.

My wife warned me. We flew into Glasgow -- I chatted with the guy at the currency exchange counter, and there were no issues. I looked at her, and she told me that he was on his best behavior. We stopped at a rest area for coffee and a sandwich an hour later, and it took several minutes for me to explain to them that I wanted to take the coffee and sandwich to go, haha. I learned later with her relatives that it is much more normal there to actually stop and enjoy your coffee and sandwich. Silly Americans.
You should have stuffed it in one shot and sipped your coffee when the pie hole was enormous. Now that's American...
 
After an exhaustive all day search, my "good glasses" have finally been reunited with my eyes. They were last seen on top of my head at roughly 6am and disappeared without a trace between the bedroom and the kitchen. There were no witnesses to the alleged abduction. Volunteers scoured the surrounding rooms but found no clues. After searching the trash, recycle, and laundry bins, and finding many unreported missing objects but no sign of the beloved purple glasses, all hope was lost. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, the wayward glasses strolled into the room in my purse as if they had been there all along.
You have a massive Coach purse too....Lord help me

The Coach bag confessed after being caught in the act.
 
Ah kids. I get up at 4am to be at work at 5am. So good night to all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom