What's new

The Coffee House

I actually got a lot accomplished today - finished up 5 of 6 projects I've been working on.

Going to dabble in the Dark Side at the end of the week.

tenor.gif
 
Don't know if it was FedEx or a kindly neighbor. But Dave got his AC Blower motor from Rock Auto and got it installed.
Not so much going to work. But AFTER work it'll sure be nice to have AC.

First try on the house AC. I was watching the outlet pipe and had the AC turned off.
At LEAST a half gallon (maybe a whole gallon) came in two streams out of the pipe. Attempted to put another drain in the pan under the coils. Second time no water from the pipe. But third time a pint or less came either out of the pipe or down along the side of it. Going to try and get better drain stuff at Lowe's after work tomorrow.

And that's the state of things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
So how is little Jack doing? He already doesn't look so little.

The chain is out of the driveway. The guy who cuts the grass said yeah, he'd toss some tools in his truck before he came up. First I heard grass rustling, then I heard banging... no I did not go look. The chain has a larger round link at the end, and that's what was so stuck down in there. At least it's gone since it was about where car tires would be heading into the garage.

It's hotter. A Golden Autumn like Frank mentioned would be welcome. And some wine. Or maybe just some ice cream even though I don't have any of the whiskey pecan whatever it was... hmm maybe I should put in another order to get thru the week.
 
Jack is doing the things he is supposed to...eating, ruining diapers, and sleeping primarily.

He had his 1 month appointment today. He’s gained just over 3lbs since he was born, and the doctor warned us that his muscle tone indicates that he’ll be able to move enough to get in trouble soon.

My wife is struggling with the 2 year old during the day. You know...’cause she’s two.
 
Good for him. I worked as an EI Specialist, that's the kind of thing you want to hear.

Well, then, there is the two year old being two... but most likely she's showing that you've made her feel secure enough to assert her two year old independence, she knows mommy and daddy will be there for her with that unconditional love even when she's being two.

Hope she outgrows that stage before Jack figures out he can get across the room before you realized he could! lol
 
It's just about lights out for Dave.
4am is just around the corner.
He did get the Imperial Pen Knife to do paper pretty good. He will tote it tomorrow along with this Case 6229 and a half.
20170926_200347.webp


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Woke up. Took my time to work. Was early for first conference call at 9. So, watch guys tear up another 747 for about 25 minutes. Went to office and did the morning call. BS'd some, joked some, exagerated some. Normal stuff. Another call at noon was next big thing on agenda. Said hi when it started. After 2 min was posting on here. :aiwebs_016: Said goodbye when call was over. :allteeth: I may have answered a question during the call. Hopefully I used my work auto response system and not my wife auto response system. Had BK for lunch which is very unusual for me. Back to work. Left office and watched the 747 guys tear into a 3rd plane for about 20 minutes. Drove to the hotel.
 
Good grief Dave finds 4am to be awful early. Later gators.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
BTW: Two guys meet in the middle of the desert, one is carrying a telephone booth, the other carries a huge piece of rock. Asks the rock man: "Why do you carry a telephone booth?" answer: "If a dangerous animal approaches, I will stand in it and do as if I am in conversation and the animal will pass on me...." and, after some consideration asks the rock man: "Why do you carry the rock?" reply: "That is easy: If a dangerous animal approaches I will trow away the rock so I can run faster..."

look at these pictures to see why I think the photographer carries a telephone booth: Field test – Nikon D850 (gone wrong…)
 
Those look kinda orange, not yellow. Are they yellow on the inside?

I don't like beets.

Yes, very yellow like curry. These beets have a fruitier and softer taste than the red/purple ones that can be a bit harsh
 
Put in almost 6 hours. Came to Livingston to visit Lowes for parts to make the home AC happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
4 am is the middle of the night! When I was awake because some critter was yowling? howling? hooting? I dunno what.

I feel like there's been a full moon that's lasted two weeks.
 
Note the "Real Feel" and UV index, hosers.

Double.Plus.Un.Good.

Screenshot_20170927-133827.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom