What's new

The Coffee House

My mom likes Glen Miller. When we were kids we used to listen to her big band records. I like jazz.



Now I have that song stuck in my head.


Oh my gosh, my parents played that all the time. We love the memories and my younger brother and wife can dance it like they were born for it!
Thank you for that memory! I need it :(
 
IMG_5037.webp

iPhone

Some marinaded chicken on the BBQ, a glass of Wolff Old Vine Chardonnay and classical USC on the backyard speakers. It's gonna be a pleasant evening.
 
Last edited:
@Gary A. Sitting here twiddling my thumbs, and watching Auburn hopefully beat MS State. Bama doesn't start for another 15 mins, assuming this game spent run over. Don't understand this late game stuff.
 
I've seen sugar, cinnamon, even jelly.
 
It's all about Tv time slots. SC lost to Washington State last night. Darnold played horribly. There is no joy in Mudville. But, Gary is wearing his USC hat as he BBQ's, even in defeat it is still his colors his school.
 
I like grits

And your topping of choice?
A little salt, and a little butter. That's it. Grew up in Detroit, a couple primo spots for them. I love them, one of my favorite things to eat. Had no idea what they are made from until you posted.

They came with breakfast in Fla. I used to put sugar on them. I was nearly banned from the South.
Sugar? Oh my, that ain't right. Lol
 
It's all about Tv time slots. SC lost to Washington State last night. Darnold played horribly. There is no joy in Mudville. But, Gary is wearing his USC hat as he BBQ's, even in defeat it is still his colors his school.

I saw parts of that game. Gary should take heart that it wasn't like poor old TN and the 41-0 defeat by GA.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom