What's new

The Coffee House

Ugh - just tried that new Halo Top ice cream for the first time. I've been dieting so haven't had ice cream in a while. This was so good and is very low cal (for ice cream) and I got carried away and ate way too much of it. Look out Maggie I'm coming in for a nap.
But it's in one of the major food groups so it must be good for you.
 
Ugh - just tried that new Halo Top ice cream for the first time. I've been dieting so haven't had ice cream in a while. This was so good and is very low cal (for ice cream) and I got carried away and ate way too much of it. Look out Maggie I'm coming in for a nap.
anigif_enhanced-15425-1404434094-11.gif
 
Dadgummit, just looked it up and it has sugar alcohol in it. I'm not even sure exactly what that is, but they put it in diet cookies and candies sometimes. For me anyway, it starts as gurgling, then... off to the races (to reach the porcelain throne).
 
Sugar alcohol is rum, isn't it? Rum is made from molasses or sugar cane juice. Rum and ice cream sounds interesting, to me. ;)
 
Last edited:
The sugar alcohols are sweet but your body can't digest them, so they are essentially calorie-free. They are also a wicked-awesome laxative in the right quantities, so beware, haha.
 
Ugh - just tried that new Halo Top ice cream for the first time. I've been dieting so haven't had ice cream in a while. This was so good and is very low cal (for ice cream) and I got carried away and ate way too much of it. Look out Maggie I'm coming in for a nap.
Mmmm, sounds intriguing! I've never heard of the stuff.

In the meantime, my favorite apples, Arkansas Black, are starting to come in. They are very hard, tart and juicy - they make the best pies. :)
 
Wicked laxative, they should market it as that! I don't know what it's made from, but rum sounds better.

Apple pie, that sounds good with a scoop of ice cream. And some rum flavored sauce, or rum in the filling, or however you could work it in there.
 
Pink Lemonade Koolaid is the stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Y'all ought to try Gary's coconut milk mint ice cream with chocolate bits ... it would make you a believer.
 
Last edited:
Gary is gonna miss Tom Petty. He was an LA fixture. A week ago he played a concert at Arroyo Seco (Rose Bowl). Those attending said it was nothing short of a giant karaoke event, all 5,000 people in attendance, young and old, sang every word to every song.
 
Last edited:
My wife is yelling at me to fix her closet door. I am on a an additional liquid 78 hour diet die to fix poor described medicine. I feel horrible bit she thinks I am being melodramatic. She hates me. Doctor said to lay low for a week. I worked 14 hours today. Her father said I was a pussy too. I am challenged with pancreatitis. I guess my bloating and pain is imaginary. I sold $126k order today. They can go f*** themselves
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom