What's new

The Coffee House

Dave hasn't skated in over 40 years.
Dave has another 4am just around the corner. Good night peeps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
@jcdeboever Even if we had an ice rink, and even if I had a liquid courage boost, the only ice you would find me inspecting are the cubes in my glass. I still like to think I have a youthful mind, but I've learned to listen to the screams my body.
 
@JC: Good news on the ice. Gary thinks goalie fits you just fine. Gary dusts off his telephoto ... when’s the first game?
 
This morning I walk by the Rhine River and the most wonderful light illuminates the trees that just start to change colours. I was completely overwhelmed and happy I did not carry a camera. My eyes could see and my soul could suck in all the beauty that lay before me. The
 
Hey, @jcdeboever , now you will never have another fight over a Coach bag! :laugh2:

Coach no more; New York company wants to be called Tapestry
I know more debt
@JC: Good news on the ice. Gary thinks goalie fits you just fine. Gary dusts off his telephoto ... when’s the first game?
Nov 17th, I can barely walk today. Geez I'm out of shape.
@JC: Good news on the ice. Gary thinks goalie fits you just fine. Gary dusts off his telephoto ... when’s the first game?
Nov 18 . I can barely walk today. Geez
 
I think I'm getting sick. I've had the same floaty headache for the last couple of days, and the congestion is building.

Making some chicken stock is on the to-do list for tonight.
 
I think I'm getting sick. I've had the same floaty headache for the last couple of days, and the congestion is building.

Making some chicken stock is on the to-do list for tonight.
Speedy recovery my brother from another mother.
 
How bout them Yanks. Didn't see that coming. Astros in 6. Yanks bullpen is tough. Nats rap it up tonight behind Gio. Dodgers are ready.
 
Hey, @jcdeboever , now you will never have another fight over a Coach bag! :laugh2:

Coach no more; New York company wants to be called Tapestry
I know more debt
@JC: Good news on the ice. Gary thinks goalie fits you just fine. Gary dusts off his telephoto ... when’s the first game?
Nov 17th, I can barely walk today. Geez I'm out of shape.
@JC: Good news on the ice. Gary thinks goalie fits you just fine. Gary dusts off his telephoto ... when’s the first game?
Nov 18 . I can barely walk today. Geez
Wimp ... :cool-48:
 
I think I'm getting sick. I've had the same floaty headache for the last couple of days, and the congestion is building.

Making some chicken stock is on the to-do list for tonight.
Gary and Mary Lou are still fighting their 'colds' ... Mary Lou asthma, and her colds get progressively worse quickly. Gary isn't significantly worse ... just can't get well.
 
@ Jon: Pump in some Vitamin C. Gary uses Emergen-C. Scientifically, there is no evidence that C does anything for a cold ... but it makes you feel as if you're doing something.
 
This morning I walk by the Rhine River and the most wonderful light illuminates the trees that just start to change colours. I was completely overwhelmed and happy I did not carry a camera. My eyes could see and my soul could suck in all the beauty that lay before me. The
Sometimes, one doesn't need a camera, just a photographic memory.
 
I'm a solid 3. Maybe 1.

CarlSagan.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom