What's new

The Coffee House

One for Gary. Young German wine maker on tje farmers market. Good Pinot blanc

small_6TG5731_v1_.webp
 
I do not understand the forum software....
 
Those Instax cameras are I think 59.99 at Wal-Mart which I think is still a bit too much. I think Amazon is the better deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I stand corrected. Just checked Amazon.
$59. I rather like the Neo Classic but at $120 that's more than I figure to pay for a DSLR body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Even though Dave need not wake up at 4am tomorrow, he did this morning.
Good night peeps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
morning Hosers! Here's a cat meme to keep us on page 1

Cat-Say-Help-Me-Pweease-I-Am-Bored-Funny-Bored-Meme-Image.jpg
 
On a more serious note. Some of you might have seen this on the news. As the parent of a daughter, and the grandfather of 3 girls, I'm afraid I would likely be in jail now for what I would have done to the coach. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/15/coach-who-forced-cheer leaders-into-splits-will-not-be-charged-with-crime.html I don't quite understand why he was not charged with a crime?????? At least the school fired him, but as has been my experience with school boards they fail to document his file and he'll likely move to another school without problem
 
People like him should NOT be allowed to work with kids.
Dave believes he should work Monday through Friday and not have Tuesday off.
But does not believe it is possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Lunchtime!

Yukon.webp
 
Here's the pictures of the wedding I shot: A & M - Adriana and Matthew

learned a ton. could have done better. but ive seen much worse.

I'll bet you have happy customers. Your shots are as good or better than most of the wedding albums I've looked through in the past couple of years. Do you plan on doing more weddings?
 
Here's the pictures of the wedding I shot: A & M - Adriana and Matthew

learned a ton. could have done better. but ive seen much worse.

Looks good! Congrats on getting your first wedding successfully under your belt. And wow, they didn't make it easy on you with the mid day sun, bright red bridesmaid dresses, bright white bridal gown and yellow flowers! I really like the ones on the bridge of the bride alone and the bridal couple and you definitely captured the emotions of the day which is the most important thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom