What's new

The Coffee House

I'm feeling like I need some new gear to jump start my creativity. Stupid, right? I just need a little push to go out and actually take some photos as stupid as that sounds.

I'm thinking ultra-wide prime...time to start saving my nickels and dimes.
 
Dave had 3 or 4 minutes over 5 hours today. He THINKS it's 23 or so for the week. And to Dave the coolest plane ever Made!
He has no chance to even get close to Ellington Field for Wings over Houston this weekend. And no DSLR to use anyhow. View attachment 148515

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Cousin flew those in Vietnam, I just put together plastic models of them at the time.
 
I shot that one and two or three others back when at Ellington Field. We lived 5 miles away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Leo stole my post! lol great minds...

I'm having leftover pizza. I use Rachael Ray's technique of warming it in a pan on the stovetop instead of the oven, helps crisp the bottom crust. I might have a little minestrone left in the freezer too... and a salad and college hockey on the tele.
 
Hosers! Me time tonight. Princess will be off at the football game watching the undefeated Melrose Raiders go for win #7 tonight vs Burlington. I'll be enjoying a massage and facial followed by take out from wherever the heck I want and a nice relaxing night with my feet up and my glass raised. It's not drinking alone if the dog is home.
 
Dave had 3 or 4 minutes over 5 hours today. He THINKS it's 23 or so for the week. And to Dave the coolest plane ever Made!
He has no chance to even get close to Ellington Field for Wings over Houston this weekend. And no DSLR to use anyhow. View attachment 148515

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Oooo - F4 Phantom 2. Used to see them a lot when DC ANG flew them
 
Hosers! Me time tonight. Princess will be off at the football game watching the undefeated Melrose Raiders go for win #7 tonight vs Burlington. I'll be enjoying a massage and facial followed by take out from wherever the heck I want and a nice relaxing night with my feet up and my glass raised. It's not drinking alone if the dog is home.
Pics
 
Heading out soon. MLW is doing a night shift of OT tomorrow night - me, the kitties, and Netflix
 
F967245C-77FD-4EAE-92F8-EA31704EF716.webp

@Chuck: Your ice cream is nearly done.
 
Dave found out we are having hot dogs.
This does not displease him.
Watching Price is Right.
There will be Yankees at Astros later.
I hope Verlander can keep them down...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Oh my but Dave does NOT like Joe Buck ...
Here is hoping he doesn't have anything to get happy about....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hosers! Me time tonight. Princess will be off at the football game watching the undefeated Melrose Raiders go for win #7 tonight vs Burlington. I'll be enjoying a massage and facial followed by take out from wherever the heck I want and a nice relaxing night with my feet up and my glass raised. It's not drinking alone if the dog is home.
You're welcome to come by with Charlie. Homemade pizza, Chicken Carbonara, homemade ice cream and plenty of vino, all 90+ stuff.
 
Boy oh boy (said the announcer) is right. No college hockey on so watching the RedWings, rats if the Caps didn't score with 1:01 left.

3 on 3 OT, if they keep this up it'll be down to two guys slapping the puck end to end!

Alright I'm gonna get out some ice cream, either lite vanilla or choc frozen yogurt. Too bad Gary's ice cream maker doesn't drive down the street ringing a bell.
 
I heard Dad yelling to my Sister something about 3-0. I figure the Yankees are going to the world series. I don't need to get up at 4am tomorrow. But I did this morning and am very close to sleeping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom