What's new

The Coffee House

Oh my, here's a good one:
"When I was 11 years old, I witnessed a triple car accident right on my face."

Ouch.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #317
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #318
I wonder if "four fixing to be six . . ." means "six feet under, under one roof." Either that, or by some miracle two are pregnant (or one with twins). "Lawsymercy"
 
Oh my, here's a good one:
"When I was 11 years old, I witnessed a triple car accident right on my face."

Ouch.

Obviously you never played with those little cars that you launch down tracks and then up in the air. The trick was to get different tracks set up and launch the cars so that they all come to the same point at the same time. Bonus if one of the sisters/brothers happens to walk through the shooting gallery at the right time.

I, of course, was just watching this as a bystander. Yep, that's my story.
 
Oh my, here's a good one:
"When I was 11 years old, I witnessed a triple car accident right on my face."

Ouch.

Obviously you never played with those little cars that you launch down tracks and then up in the air. The trick was to get different tracks set up and launch the cars so that they all come to the same point at the same time. Bonus if one of the sisters/brothers happens to walk through the shooting gallery at the right time.

I, of course, was just watching this as a bystander. Yep, that's my story.

Ah, a triple Matchbox car accident on his face!! Well, that makes more sense ;)

You little scamp, you! :D
 
Everyone is the south is always fixing to do something.

Which is odd because everything is so damn broken down there. ;)
That's because we're fixing to get a round tuit.

I've been to Texas in August and I am impressed that people left the house let alone worked.
 
I've been to Texas in August and I am impressed that people left the house let alone worked.
I remember the worst.............. summer of 1978 I think. 30 days straight of temps over 100 degrees, and within that was 10 days of temps over 110 degrees. I was in Altus, OK back in probably 1989 or 1990 when it had the high temp in the nation at 117 degrees. I handled it a lot better in my youth than I do now.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #324
lived in vegas for a while. don't remember much of it except people telling me to look at some fire rock place and red canyon something or other.
I just remember a lot of big rocks that weren't very exciting.
I did enjoy the nature scenery in the strip clubs via the bottom of a glass.
 
Yeah I know you're sleeping but still

nn8zh1.jpg


did I miss anything intelligent enough? ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #328
Yeah I know you're sleeping but still

nn8zh1.jpg


did I miss anything intelligent enough? ;)
Good afternoon, Marija.
Do you have anything special planned for the day?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #330
Good morning, Sharon. I'm almost done with my first coffee, and I don't think I'll get a second at home. We have to leave for work early, today. Someone is coming to Miriam's office to assess her work space, as part of her carpal tunnel mitigation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom