What's new

The Coffee House

:biglaugh:
 
morning peeps....
 
I wish they locked LB...
 
Morning, bri!

Marija - I wish they'd locked it, too.
 
Hey, good morning to everyone except Marija, and a good afternoon to you!

I think I got more or less caught up with this thread, and I didn't see any explanation of "fixin' to be six".

There are four now, and two more fixin' to turn 100 (perhaps soon).

Unless one or more of the current office holders expires before that happens and then the count would be off.

Then the nursing staff would have to re-figure it all over again.
 
Hey, good morning to everyone except Marija, and a good afternoon to you!

I think I got more or less caught up with this thread, and I didn't see any explanation of "fixin' to be six".

There are four now, and two more fixin' to turn 100 (perhaps soon).

Unless one or more of the current office holders expires before that happens and then the count would be off.

Then the nursing staff would have to re-figure it all over again.

Man, that was just some bad writing all around. My red pen would have been flying all over it!
 
Okay, I have to go get dressed, take some Advil to see if it will help the monkey fist, and drive to the shelter to see if I can do anything to help or if I'll be useless because even lifting a coffee cup hurts.
 
Soooo cute!!!
 
 
 
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom