What's new

The Coffee House

Good morning, Sharon. I'm almost done with my first coffee, and I don't think I'll get a second at home. We have to leave for work early, today. Someone is coming to Miriam's office to assess her work space, as part of her carpal tunnel mitigation.

I had really hoped to sleep in this morning, but I still woke up at about 6:15 a.m. I'll probably go into work just a little late this morning, maybe around 9:30 or 10, because the state transit assoc. conference starts today, so I'll be working until about 8 p.m. tonight. Tomorrow won't be as bad, I don't think, probably a little long...Thursday may kill me. Bus Roadeo competition in the morning and afternoon, then the awards banquet from 6:30 to 11:30 p.m.! And in between all that, I somehow have to find time to get all the photos processed and create a Powerpoint slideshow out of them that will be shown at the awards banquet.

Just thinking about it makes me want a coffee IV.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #332
Good luck. Will the powerpoint be a real presentation or just "background" images that will just cycle during the banquet?
 
Just background images that they can look at and get a full "review" of all the goings-on during the conference. Thankfully! That's gonna be hard enough; I don't think I could manage creating one with anything more than that given the time frame and the fact that most of my days and nights will be spent doing the photography!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #335
Well, it is time to leave for work. I'll catch up with you all this evening.
Marija, it will probably be late for you when I get back so I'll just say "good night" now. :)
 
Marija, it will probably be late for you when I get back so I'll just say "good night" now. :)

awwwww

good_night8.gif
 
Good morning, folks! Good afternoon, Marija!

Woke up with an angry monkey fist in my back, right near the left shoulder blade. Hurts like the dickens. Still going to see the kitties but not sure how helpful I'll be.
 
I was thinking about you girls last night

images


*I just wish my instructor had a nicer butt... yeah... I got to watch her butt for an hour because I have to follow/learn the steps...and I kind of don't like her butt
 
Good morning, folks! Good afternoon, Marija!

Woke up with an angry monkey fist in my back, right near the left shoulder blade. Hurts like the dickens. Still going to see the kitties but not sure how helpful I'll be.
just a note... I liked your post because of your "Good afternoon" to me, not for the rest of your post, for the rest of your post is :(
 
I don't know what is going on but I do enjoy the erotic undertones.
 
Good morning, folks! Good afternoon, Marija!

Woke up with an angry monkey fist in my back, right near the left shoulder blade. Hurts like the dickens. Still going to see the kitties but not sure how helpful I'll be.
just a note... I liked your post because of your "Good afternoon" to me, not for the rest of your post, for the rest of your post is :(

I liked yours just because :)

Hey, I thought of you yesterday morning. I had to stop at the post office before work to pick up a package. I haven't been to that particular office in a while, so I forgot what other businesses were in that same building.

There's a zumba studio! It is only 5 minutes from my house! Though honestly, if I were to ever to go a zumba class, I don't think I would go to that one. I've seen the people in this town. I don't want to see them in tight workout clothes dancing! :aiwebs_016:
 
Hey, I thought of you yesterday morning. I had to stop at the post office before work to pick up a package. I haven't been to that particular office in a while, so I forgot what other businesses were in that same building.

There's a zumba studio! It is only 5 minutes from my house! Though honestly, if I were to ever to go a zumba class, I don't think I would go to that one. I've seen the people in this town. I don't want to see them in tight workout clothes dancing! :aiwebs_016:
how about if I lived there?

we would go together for sure ;)
 
If we could go together, then yes, I'd go! The problem is we might spend more time laughing than dancing ;)
 
If we could go together, then yes, I'd go! The problem is we might spend more time laughing than dancing ;)


Have no issues with that, laughing is a great exercise!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom