The Coffee House

@ Fujidave-

Shot these the other day in a dim night club with tricky/bad lighting. Fuji X-T2 @ 6400 ISO, Fujinon 50-140:

DSCF9544-XL.jpg

DSCF9648-XL.jpg

DSCF9568-XL.jpg

DSCF9664-XL.jpg

The bassist is the niece of Mike, (Max's human). Gary and Maggie meet Mike and Max most every morning for our walk and Maggie's mud bath.

Good set of images Gary. I hope to be ordering the XF 90mm in the next few days as at the moment if I do, then I save £100.

we’re here to cycle the Lehigh Gorge
wat.

You're in PA?

Until tomorrow morning! We’re camping in Mt Pocono, and made the drive down to Rockport to access the trail. We rode up to White Haven and back today...about 20 miles I think. Such a gorgeous place to spend time.

we’re here to cycle the Lehigh Gorge
wat.

You're in PA?

Until tomorrow morning! We’re camping in Mt Pocono, and made the drive down to Rockport to access the trail. We rode up to White Haven and back today...about 20 miles I think. Such a gorgeous place to spend time.
Lehigh Gorge is amazingly beautiful!

Interesting to see people talk about places I see/hear mentioned almost daily. @JonA_CT You've had some heat and humidity to contend with. Not my favorite cycling conditions:icon_eek: I prefer autumn for that.

Ahhh yes. We were in the area Monday through this morning...we picked yesterday because the weather we going to be cooler and drier than the other days. It was in the upper 60s for our early start. I still soaked through everything though, haha.

Fire update: The friend’s house survived. A gate was broken by fire fighters getting to the backyard. A number of items have melted in the yard and the neighborhood is covered by dead birds and ash.

Last edited:
My cat is driving me insane. Why she wants to snuggle when I'm doing scans is beyond me. She is relentless so I locked her out. Now she is howling like a wounded alien baby outside the door. She's got food, got fresh water, her poop box is clean...geez. She sneaks in my darkroom as well, unknown to me. Last night, I was making a contact sheet and she came up dodged the contact sheet.

At least I do not have anything melting in my backyard... geez2.

Fire update: The friend’s house survived. A gate is broken by fire fighters getting to the backyard. A number of items have melted in the yard and the neighborhood is covered by dead birds and ash.

Minor inconveniences in the big picture. Assuming their house is out of danger now?

My cat is driving me insane. Why she wants to snuggle when I'm doing scans is beyond me. She is relentless so I locked her out. Now she is howling like a wounded alien baby outside the door. She's got food, got fresh water, her poop box is clean...geez. She sneaks in my darkroom as well, unknown to me. Last night, I was making a contact sheet and she came up dodged the contact sheet.

At least I do not have anything melting in my backyard... geez2.
She just loves you.

Hot Dogs for dinner with Fritos scoops with chili and cheese. Maybe Blue Bell later but that ain't a sure thing. Price is Right on the DVR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I think I put twice the amount of garlic necessary in my fresh tomato sauce tonight.

There can be no "more than necessary" amount of garlic. More garlic is always necessary.

(I fully recognize how easily hyperbole is disproved, and I don't care; I stand by my statement.)

Darn it. This post made me realize I forgot the garlic and I’m making sauce tomorrow.

My Italian mother used to make garlic bread with real San Francisco sourdough.

I've never tasted its equal since.

BTW, you haven't had sourdough until you've had San Francisco sourdough, especially from Boudin Bakery.

Morning all, sun is out and we have a slight breeze today. Easy day for me as this head cold has now gone to my chest and my eyes are just watering like mad.

My Grandmother made homemade bread that was out of this world. Never found anything like it.

Saturday. Yuck. Off to work again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back