What's new

The Coffee House

Wood smoke and warming spices sounds good... OK Smoke, gotta get me a bottle of Jack Daniels then, huh? How about whiskey & pecan ice cream?

I keep getting up moving around and now I'm feeling sore muscles a bit but stopped the leg spasms/cramps, I don't know what the heck I did this week! lol

Had a home heating oil delivery from the mill down the street and got my tractor calendar. Yup, it's a thrill a minute living out in the country.
 
Got home and was told the air pump for the aerobic system had died. I went out and pulled the wires from the motor. No call as of yet.
 
Got home and was told the air pump for the aerobic system had died. I went out and pulled the wires from the motor. No call as of yet.
I dont know what that is. I usually pretty happy just to have heat
 
How about whiskey & pecan ice cream?

Crown Royal makes a nice salted carmel, that would work better.

Salted caramel is my current favorite flavor. There is a Stoli Salted Caramel vodka and a be Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel flavor. I have been working on perfecting a salted caramel martini
 
Spaghetti tonight. Just now found out to show up at 5am in the morning. So 31 hours easy and maybe 32+.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Smokey Mountain Moonshine has a salted carmel, that's in a lot of stores around the country. They bought out competitor Tennessee Whiskey, to get the recipe. It's good but I'm not sure it's as good as the original.
shopping.webp
 
MLW bought me a new laptop while I was in Colorado so I'm trying to get everything migrated over. I'm trying out the pen, now.

We got a real fir wreath for the front door and decorated it with some pine cones and other things. i'll get the tree up tomorrow while she is pulling the OT gig. Photos later.
 
Been wanting a stainless steel top dining table for my kitchen for a while. I like the way the industrial top of the table contrasts with the distressed look and soft teal color of the chairs. Bonus may get some cool reflections when I use it for photos. I take a lot of my indoor flower pics in this spot due to the light.
037B5E6F-568D-4EF0-9B58-7CC67CF9F966.webp
FE376801-3A27-46DE-8BE0-2D9EB71314E4.webp
 
Been wanting a stainless steel top dining table for my kitchen for

Curious to see how you like it after a month. DW wanted all brushed stainless on the appliances. We didn't know going in how bad they show finger prints.
 
New table or did you just get a skin fabbed up for an existing one?

It’s new. I wanted something smaller than my existing table which was a counter height that seated 8. I’ve been looking for something like this in a smaller size for a while. I plan to distress the legs a bit since I don’t really care for the darker stain but it was a close out item for a great price!

Been wanting a stainless steel top dining table for my kitchen for

Curious to see how you like it after a month. DW wanted all brushed stainless on the appliances. We didn't know going in how bad they show finger prints.

We have had all stainless appliances for 10 years and haven’t found fingerprints to be much of an issue, especially now that there are no littles running around. I just spray a small spritz of stainless steel polish (very very small amount) on a microfiber cloth and swipe it over the appliance if it gets grubby looking. Too much polish will make the fingerprints really ‘pop” lol. Our fridge is newer and has a “no fingerprints” finish which is pretty effective but not 100%. With the table we’ll see but I’m not too worried about it. Hopefully a scratched/dented/marked up look is going to give it some character and any fingerprints will be less noticeable, especially if I don’t wear my glasses!
 
Morning all, sun is coming out and it`s very windy but still mild. Might try and get out today even though I`m full of a cold, which is not great leading up to Christmas.
 
It's raining on and off since yesterday morning. Should be plenty of muddy footprints to clean up.
Got a pretty good mug this morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Been chucking it down all day, but managed to get some shots. Just charging up the battery as going back out I hope to take some shots of some jazz.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom