The Coffee House

Roomba's second run went for 1h 20m before it docked itself. Got stuck a few times. I think I need to run it a few more times while I'm home to feel confident enough to run it when I'm not home.

It sounds like you have a solid plan.

Hey - put your phone on it, turn on a walking/tracking app and map the inside of your house!

Well went out today and shot some more graffiti, put it in Capture one Pro 12 and edited some then went back out for a gig. Came back and capture one pro 12 wants to be a fool as would not open then it uninstalls it self and now I can`t even download it again. Will be getting on to my bank on Monday and telling them someone stole the lot and it was not me. 100% c1 pro 12 WHAT A CON.

Even with 2 cats and a small space, I will probably try to run it every day just to keep up.

Even with 2 cats and a small space, I will probably try to run it every day just to keep up.

We found that to be the case with our dog. My wife still usually ran the regular vacuum once a week.

Bruce has been on vacation for a little while...my children were terrorizing him a little too much to keep him on station.

We found that to be the case with our dog. My wife still usually ran the regular vacuum once a week.

Bruce has been on vacation for a little while...my children were terrorizing him a little too much to keep him on station.

Bruce. Good name! :)

I figured I would still have to do a regular vacuuming on weekends, but having this run during the week will help the weekend cleaning chores go much quicker. I'll probably do daily runs for the next week to find any other trouble spots and how to deal with them, and see how reliably it can get through a cycle on its own. It got stuck under my couch twice, for example, so I had to block it off. I'll hit that spot with the regular vacuum cleaner.

Morning all, just got back from picking up Susie as she stayed at Mums last night so walked back as the sun is out and it`s breezy. Capture one Pro 12 still won`t work at all, so I hope they sort the troubles out soon.

Power went out at our house shortly after midnight, not expected to be restored until after 11 am today. :angry: Starting to be a real PITA, as this is happening a lot of late.

It's just a wee bit chilly in the house.
Pancakes and Little Sizzlers pretty soon.
Fox News on the T.V. that I wish to get away from asap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Well 11am came and went, still no power. Now they're saying almost midnight. :angry: This unacceptable all around the valley they have power except for the residents along our road. When we first moved here we went for 6 to 7 years without power loss, now it happens several times a year. Last time we were out for 3 days. Time to start dropping complaints with PSC. We're in the process of having gas fireplace logs installed. I'd already decided to run a tap for the BBQ grill, now might be a good time to run one for a standby generator. Starting to get cool in the house but thankfully we have a generator on the 5th wheel so for now warm and have power there.

It is approximately 42 outside. The thermostat has it at 64 inside. I doubt that.
Pot Roast and ? will be dinner later. Trish will be absent this coming week.
Don't know exactly how that will affect me. That's life.

It's been a cold and very rainy weekend, hosers. The rain just stopped a couple of hours ago. The cats are bored and showing their displeasure by creating lots of mischief. Finn knocked every loose paper on the desk she could find, then studiously went about opening every lower cupboard, every drawer, she could find. Bex isn't that imaginative; she just watches and ambushes her sister.

They're both sleeping atm...in rooms as far from each other as the house allows. :lol: @limr , I think a Roomba would be a perfect distraction on days like this!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back