The Coffee House

Somehow, I'm not entirely sure that "XXX" allows a sufficient number of attempts to make this a success; I would suggest XXX,XXX,XXX at a minimum! :lol: Good luck!

I managed to get a few that were a little better. I know I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old, so I have no delusions. My wife asked "couldn't you just photoshop his face from this one and her face from this one and...", and I told her yes, but these things are going to family and friends who know the kids. They'll know what I did, haha.

@JonA_CT don't discount those shots, they are real, they show the unbridled personality of two beautiful children. What more could you ask for???

@Fujidave She moved out, now you're letting her back in, and you're moving out. Hmmmm what could possibly go wrong with this scenario????

Hi folks will be very busy until the New Year now as moving things to Mums so hope to be back sometime next year, as the ex is back and I`m getting out.
This sounds a bit like a reverse Brexit. Best of luck to you.

@Fujidave She moved out, now you're letting her back in, and you're moving out. Hmmmm what could possibly go wrong with this scenario????

Hi folks will be very busy until the New Year now as moving things to Mums so hope to be back sometime next year, as the ex is back and I`m getting out.
This sounds a bit like a reverse Brexit. Best of luck to you.

Flat is in the witches name so just getting the last of my things over to Mums, so see you all in the New Year.

Flat is in the witches name so just getting the last of my things over to Mums, so see you all in the New Year.

I guess I'm like the woman that I read about who's cheating husband got the house. On the final day she was there she bought several pounds of raw shrimp and some cheap caviar. In every room she took the end caps off the curtain rods, stuffed them full of shrimp & caviar and replaced the end caps. After a few days the stench started, the husband tried everything to find the source of the smell. The husband had to take out another loan to buy another house to live in though he didn't know how he would pay for it, because the house wouldn't sell, no one wanted it. One day the woman mentioned to her Ex that she really missed the old house, but she didn't have much money to buy it back. The husband jumped at the chance thinking she didn't know about the smell, offering her the house at a fraction of it's value on a quick sale. The deal was done and the husband stood smiling as a moving van removed his remaining furniture INCLUDING the curtains and curtain rods from the house.

Know where you can get a good deal on shrimp???????

4 hours and nearly enough for 10 hours for the week. Sold my box of pennies to the store and going to People's Bank to see what they have. Then to the Post Office because two watches might be there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We don't have the most up to date Post Office in our town. By 11:45 no watches.
But that's not to say at least one may have arrived after I left. But I'll see about it tomorrow. I have wheels to change out so working until or even after noon is quite possible.

Tacos and Tostadas for dinner.
Should NOT have gone back for seconds but it was better than usual. Price is Right on the DVR. Probably a Blue Bell bar later.

I went to the craft store today and got inspired to maybe set up a Christmas set this year. Last year was the lights as background and too much work. If I do something this year it will be simpler. I did order a $16 backdrop.

Hi all, it's been a while. Wasn't too active here before but some events have gotten me back more in touch with my camera, such as some kimono outings and Tokyo Comic Con, where I cosplayed for the first time at a public event! When I have more time I might share some photos from those experiences...

Lordy but it looks deserted here at 4:45
Got chores to do today. Floors, marquee and wheels on 6 wheelers.
Should get 6 hours pretty easy.

Most reactions

Back