What's new

The Coffee House

Morning all, sunny start today and very mild again for a Febuary, so Susie and I are off to Mums.
 
What a beautiful day today was, sun came out and it was very warm for a Febuary winters day,
 
Another gloomy, damp and cool day. :apologetic: Calling for heavy rains later today, and into next week.
 
Gloomy and moist. Did half the penny rolls I intend to do today.
Did my comics at Arcamax. Have gone through some of my 74-79 copper with ruthless efficiency getting rid of anything that won't get better with White Silicon Grease. Did the same with 81-82.
Going to do 80 next and then the rest of 74-79. Wearing my Brotherhood BSH watch today.
 
Morning all, very mild today but very grey out so off to Mums again to help.
 
Got through Monday unscathed.
4.32. Crashed pretty hard in the bathtub last night. Going to go home and live better through chemistry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I'd still like to know what happened to Gary.
We just had hot dogs and Fritos with chili.
I feel a bit better than this morning. Price is Right on the DVR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Another overcast day, but at least no rain, but the reprieve is short lived as it moves back in tonight. 911 is toning out "Areal Flood Warnings". I always get a chuckle out of that, took me a while to figure out it wasn't a mistake when I first heard it several years ago. It actually means "flooding that develops more gradually, usually from prolonged and persistent moderate to heavy rainfall.This results in a gradual ponding or buildup of water in low-lying, flood prone areas, as well as small creeks and streams. The flooding normally occurs more than six hours after the rainfall begins, and may cover a large area."
 
Snowing here most of the day but not a lot of accumulation - under 6" for sure. Temps really dropped late in the afternoon so it's pretty icy out there. I ended up just doing a day trip to UNE and not going to Portland. It was the right call as it was totally cloudless until well after 12 so I think the sunrise would have been not worth the extra effort. I took about 500 photos of the UNE softball team and must have done about 300 squats. My legs feel like I ran a marathon yesterday.

Still light out at 5:30 today! Spring is on it's way and I couldn't be happier about that. I'm heading to FL for a long weekend next weekend. Looking forward to some sunny days and warmer temps. It won't be a photo centric trip but maybe will get a few outings in.
 
We got about 2 or 3 inches out this way. Anything on the ground will be ice by morning. :(
 
I think I prefer our rain to snow. At least at our elevation it would take "A Real" flood before it caused us problems.

Sadly, I came to the realization today that I need to service the mower as the first cut of the season is only days away.
 
Another day. Another 42.50 before taxes.
Car says it's 47. Phone claims it will rain around noon. That's all I got at 4.47.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Car now says 42
It has rained. A gully washer for a while.
Light mist at the moment.
A little under 42.50 today.
9.24 for the week so far.
Sold my box of pennies to the store.
Going to go try and get another.
Then PO and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.
For better living through chemistry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom