What's new

The Coffee House

WUS?
 
@SquarePeg

Seems like this is perfect for your daughter...is it weird for you to send it to her? Haha

9FE4A956-330F-4A83-A378-7BC17C88297F.webp
 
Love it! They could have picked a better photo of him w/out that weird neck beard...
 
So far this week the UPS man has made two deliveries to my door step. Neither of which the DW noticed. G.A.S. got the best of me, I added another AB800, 6 heavy duty stands, 2 umbrellas, another boom arm, a Monopod and another AB Cybersync receiver to fill out studio equipment. Two more deliveries to go. If I manage to sneak those in, without getting caught I'll consider myself lucky and quit while I'm ahead.:allteeth:
 
Morning all, sun is out and it`s quite mild again. Been so busy the last couple of days so hope to be able to slow down a bit soon.
 
Happy Friday, hosers!

From the current weather and apparent short-term forecast, we'll be in the rain/clouds/somewhat milder temps for days. This bodes for early blooming all around. I'm still in winter-mode, but Mother Nature has other ideas this year.
 
Smoke, you resemble my signature line ;)

I like the line "But honey, they were on sale that saved me a ton of money. It's like when you go to Belk's (one of the stores she likes) and use your members card to take advantage of a big sale, then talk about how much money you saved." :allteeth:
 
I had GAS the other week, went in to a charity shop with Mum and spent £75, but came out with a lovely Black X-T3 and it is in fantastic condition too so next month more GAS as might get the new XF 16mm f2.8 :)
 
Today I left the store with 26.55 hours down.
Still have the house to myself (along with 9 dogs)
Been through my comics and all the penny rolls I plan to do today.
Going back through copper rolls with slash and burn on my mind.
ANY flaw at all and they are gone.
There sure are a lot of them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom