What's new

The Coffee House

6+ hours today. 16.11 for the week so far.
Gary, if you happen to look but not post we are thinking of you and Maggie.
Car says 50 degrees. Sunny and I can't see a cloud in the sky. Apparently I have nothing to take home. PO and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Snow and thunder snow and freezing rain last night which between that and the plow I woke up more than once. Today snow and iciness and dripping. I'm in a snow belt I swear, schools from here northward all closed but south of here a few delays at most. Waiting for my best friend to stop up and will see what it was like for her getting up here, roads are clear maybe a bit slushy.

I found Gary elsewhere but I hope he'll finish taking a break from the internet and stop in here. Gary we miss you.
 
mmm...cheesecake! I'll have a thin slice and a cup of coffee, please. And it'll still cost me about 400 calories. :lol:

But it is worth it. Baking is finished, sitting in the oven, cooling down. Into the fridge before bed.

MLW has to go to the office and print a bunch of stuff - Chief is making a presentation to the County Exec and Council tomorrow. I have to supply a map (24x36) but it is done and I can print it in the AM.
 
The powers that be claim we got 8", but I clearly measured 10". Spent 4 hours and a tank and a half of gas cleaning it up. But I help the neighbors out, especially the older ones. Another 6-9 coming this weekend. Running out of places to put it. :BangHead:
 
Afternoon all, just got back from Mums, and she gave me the X-T3 that she got from a charity shop and OMG this black beauty is brand spanking NEW and all for £75.
 
4 and a little over 3/4 hours today.
22.01 for the week so far.
Chilly and raining. Ugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
One of the things I'm trying to get a bank account for is a second battery for my Canon DSLR. Then I might carry it around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Afternoon all, just got back from Mums, and she gave me the X-T3 that she got from a charity shop and OMG this black beauty is brand spanking NEW and all for £75.

Hate to say it Dave but someone is probably very upset to be missing their brand new camera. At that price and so soon after the release, I would have to think it was either stolen or was donated in error.
 
Afternoon all, just got back from Mums, and she gave me the X-T3 that she got from a charity shop and OMG this black beauty is brand spanking NEW and all for £75.

Hate to say it Dave but someone is probably very upset to be missing their brand new camera. At that price and so soon after the release, I would have to think it was either stolen or was donated in error.

I did all the police checks and even got in contact with Fuji and it came back Not stolen, so it might of been an unwanted gift.
 
Maybe somebody got it for Christmas and didn't want it? good you checked into it first Dave to make sure it wasn't reported stolen.

It's sunny!!! :icon_sunny: I'm doing more fabric sun prints and might actually get them scanned in. One of these days that is...! lol Obviously I'm not in a big hurry to scan them since I was mostly trying it out and figuring out exposure times. 15 minutes seems best.
 
Afternoon all, just got back from Mums, and she gave me the X-T3 that she got from a charity shop and OMG this black beauty is brand spanking NEW and all for £75.

Hate to say it Dave but someone is probably very upset to be missing their brand new camera. At that price and so soon after the release, I would have to think it was either stolen or was donated in error.

I did all the police checks and even got in contact with Fuji and it came back Not stolen, so it might of been an unwanted gift.

So how that you have both, do you prefer the all black or the silver model?
 
Somebody maybe thought it was one of those useless (joke) old film cameras.

It does say FUJIFILM right on the front.
 
Sounds like a screamin' deal FujiDave! But I am SUPER happy I got my Canon Rebel XTi with two lenses for $100. Because I had a couple lenses and a flash that work on it.
Just had Tacos and Tostadas for dinner. Maybe a Blue Bell Fudge Bar in a while but maybe not.
 
Afternoon all, just got back from Mums, and she gave me the X-T3 that she got from a charity shop and OMG this black beauty is brand spanking NEW and all for £75.

Hate to say it Dave but someone is probably very upset to be missing their brand new camera. At that price and so soon after the release, I would have to think it was either stolen or was donated in error.

Or a disgruntled spouse getting revenge. Few years ago went to visit son. In his neighbors yard across the street was a very nice, very large Craftsman roll around tool chest, stuffed full of tools and a sign on it $100 for all (probably close to $2k easy). Told my son about it, he said the couple were in the middle of a nasty divorce proceedings. We went back out to investigate, and someone was already in the process of loading it in a truck (not the woman's estranged husband). :aiwebs_016:
 
Well, hosers, here's a piece of MLW's cheesecake, topped off with cherries and chocolate syrup.

cmw3_d750_DSC_2359.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom