What's new

The Coffee House

Despite my constant Purel use at the airport and on the plane, I’ve got a terrible stuffy nose and sore throat this morning. Must have missed a germ or two... going to be a long day for me trying to catch up at work.
 
@SquarePeg and that is why DW's doctor has told her not to fly because of her immune system. He equated sitting in a confined tube of recirculated air to sitting in an inoculated Petri dish. It wasn't if you'll be exposed but how bad and with what.

Brisk 28 with sun and clear skys this morning on our walk. Had it not been for the wind it would have been pleasant.
 
It either wasn't 30s or i got acclimated.
Wasn't terrible. 16 hours even for the week so far. Instead of sitting in the deli or the car I'm going to the post office and the library while waiting for the check.
Brought a Cheeseburger out to the car.
Good stuff Maynard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
This post is just to announce that I am no longer camera-less and lens-less. (X-T2 and 35mm f1.4)

I know it should be a cat but I don’t have one and my neighbors won’t lend me theirs.

CC40078E-7C6A-44C5-9A7D-87A563D8E7C0.webp
 
Cold but that's OK.

I got a new map request but it's not a good thing. 2018 was a bad year for fire fatalities in the Work County - Nine fatalities in seven fires, the victims all being 60 or older. There was no working smoke alarm in four of the homes, two with working alarms but only on the lower level (fire and occupants were on upper levels), and one alarm that the status hasn't been determined.

PLEASE, folks, make sure you have working smoke alarms outside every bedroom. And check those batteries.
 
This post is just to announce that I am no longer camera-less and lens-less. (X-T2 and 35mm f1.4)

I know it should be a cat but I don’t have one and my neighbors won’t lend me theirs.

View attachment 169819
Puppies are good, too.
 
2018 was a bad year for fire fatalities in the Work County - Nine fatalities in seven fires, the

Over the last few years our structure fires have declined, partly because the abandoned houses were eventually destroyed by the meth heads forcing them to go elsewhere. Surprisingly there have been no fatalities. Hope it stays that way.
 
I second the Russian Doll recommendation. We finished it a couple weeks ago...seriously great season of a show. I’m actually kind of hoping they leave it be — that well done, IMO.
I agree, that was a great show and season. Very cool. That ending!
 
upload_2019-3-7_7-25-18.webp
 
Sigh. I was here at 4:45 like usual.
But no keyholder. The deli girl asked me about it. Then a stocker showed up.
Finally at 5:40 Jodi showed up. Mondays and Thursdays are truck days. I got to bust a move on those days. So I spot mopped, dust mopped and did the bathrooms.
Was kinda a short day. But 20.13 for the week so far. Off to the post office.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
The brown truck should show up today with a new air pump for our Aerobic System.
They have been to both of our neighbors so it SHOULD be no problem....
But Fedex sure had trouble getting a blower motor to me!
 
SharonCat that's terrible! and hilarious! and took me a second to realize what the book was.

Nancy, you need to go all out, get something like here at 45 seconds when Luke comes into the Cantina and again at 1 minute with a creature seated at one of the tables... (I've seen this movie too often if the Cantina scene is what came to mind for a good face mask!).
Creature Cantina - Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope

Yesterday was a surprise sun :icon_sunny: day, and I used up the last of the fabric squares which are laying all over the kitchen table. Guess now I'll have to do something with them but I was on a roll! No more sun, instead clouds, 2-3" of snow, then rain and thundersnow? or thunderstorms depending on when the temp changes.

Some hockey team ought to name themselves the Thundersnow.

Now I have that Cantina song stuck in my head.
:band:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom