What's new

The Coffee House

Well it must have stuck because Princess has no school and my flight got pushed back. Was supposed to land at 1 but now won’t get in until after 6.


Anyone have any Netflix suggestions? Just finished the excellent Umbrella Academy series. Looking for something not quite as weird.

Good luck getting home! If it looks like it does around here, there was enough snow for delays but the roads have been clear for hours. It was bright and sunny for a while but has clouded up again.

As for Netflix - if you like Fred Armison and Bill Hader, try watching Documentary Now - a serious of short (20-25 minutes) mockumentaries. They're really funny.
 
Boarded! They had pushed us to 5pm boarding them pulled back to 2pm. I think it was just a trick to make everyone ok with the 4 hour delay vs the potential 7 hours.
 
Anyone have any Netflix suggestions? Just finished the excellent Umbrella Academy series. Looking for something not quite as weird.

A few off the top of my head:
  • One Day at a Time (comedy, remake)
  • Russian Doll (this is weird, lol. The wife and I are three episodes in.)
  • Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (comedy)
  • The Good Place (comedy)
 
I second the Russian Doll recommendation. We finished it a couple weeks ago...seriously great season of a show. I’m actually kind of hoping they leave it be — that well done, IMO.
 
Russian Doll is next on my list.
 
And I still haven't watched the last season of Orange is the New Black!
 
We got about 8 inches of snow around here. Some areas around Boston got almost 17.
 
All the way up to 39 here. Never has been any sun today. Rained lightly earlier.
We had Pot Roast with taters, onions and carrots last night and we are about to have it again.
 
@SquarePeg, no worries, I think you enjoyed our weather! I knew you had a short trip planned.
As I saw the weather, I wondered how you would get back! My brother is in Quincy.

I am just starting to get back posting on the Forum after @ 18 months and our sons death. It's been tough no doubt.

We are in Florida near family since mid-November. Have been following you all, just haven't posted ....
 
This is making me glad I live in Oregon. We've only had one light dusting of snow where I am this winter.
 
He posted in another thread this morning.
 
Hoping Smoke and his family made it through all right.

Has anyone heard from Smoke? Hope the tornadoes missed his area.

Still here. We got heavy rains most of the afternoon, but the tornadoes were about a 150 miles south of us. Lot of destruction in the Smith Station and Beauregard area (west/nw of Columbus, GA).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom