What's new

The Coffee House

0F83CF69-EA4C-45B8-BD0C-DF0D356FCF49.webp
 
Thankfully, no snow and the storms predicted for yesterday fizzled out, but rain continues.
 
It's kinda foggy outside. And I figure the humidity is back with a vengeance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Started snowing here a couple hours ago, coming down pretty hard. :(
 
Sloppy out there this morning. Heavy snow just turning to rain. Lots of spin outs on the roads because they didn’t plow or sand anything. Good day to stay home. I’m back inside now and not going out again today.

Saw Captain Marvel yesterday. Liked it a lot. Good characters and fun to see the 90’s again! Had crappy seats though. The only guy in the theater who didn’t recline his seat and he was about 7 ft tall. Eventually I had to sit up straight and lean to the side. Have never had this issue with stadium seating before.

7656042E-D20D-42D1-8FB8-FDC3F3BCB979.webp
 
Meeting up with family and cousins this weekend in NYC for St Patrick's parade.
We march IN the parade with Police Officers section because of my uncle.
Always a blast, and other NYC folks ?
 
A/C weather in Texas. Sister and Dad have left to go see crazy Aunt in Lufkin.
I'm about to go weedeat the front yard.
 
I hate cutting the grass. What I wouldn't give right now to be using the mower instead of the blower. Got another 6" of heavy wet crud. Over 4 hours helping everyone get it cleared. The mounds are so high, it's hard to throw it over. If you don't, it slides back down and you have to move it again! Just crazy. But the blower never missed a beat. Happy about that.

Originally they said another round Tuesday into Wednesday. Now they're saying 43 and a thunderstorm. In March. The rain will lower the snow some, but with the ground frozen, there's no where for it to go. Could get interesting. Going to be a lot of flooding.
 
Goats!
 
I tried that once. Borrowed a few goats and staked them to the yard to mow the lawn for me. Came home and the goats had eaten through the ropes and were chowing down on my girlfriends' flower garden.
 
I'd say move south, but you do have that giant hockey stick, and Warroad, and, um, I don't know what else but lots of hockey so there is that.

According to this TV station there were at least 4 things to do in Minnesota this weekend, and this.
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/4043883-hockey-hair-video-highlights-seasons-best/

edit - Link isn't working, and I give up! It's on the website for Ch. 4 CBS Minnesota WCCO; look for Hockey Hair Highlights, Seasons Best!
 
Last edited:
F a bunch of DLST.
Another week another decent check.
64 according to the phone 93% humidity and close to 80 later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
If I believe Sadie's internal weather clock, then yesterday must have been the first day of spring. She had the zoomies all day, constantly barking an pawing me to go outside. She spent most of the day on the deck, running from one side of the house to the other, chasing lizards. What she finds so fascinating about those little critters is beyond me. She doesn't kill them, but catches them, and brings them to the door. Its a little disconcerting to look up and see a wriggling tail hanging out of her mouth. Usually after a couple of hours she's ready to take a nap, but yesterday at 8 pm she was still wanting back out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom